Limited Edition Buyers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited Edition Buyers?

I'm usually against buying any types of limited or special editions for video games cause I am smart enough to work my way to those items for free. I bought the MOH:Afghanistan limited edition because of BF3 and lets face it, I was in Afghanistan at the time. But I love this game and again lets face it Strike at Karkand is King (or atleast to me) and early access to the awesomeness is so much sweeter.

I just know this game is gonna be amazing, but I wanted to see some of the way-ins and also see who is gonna be going the distance on this one.

Its gonna be awesome !!!!

And I am going to be on a stabbing rampage again.

I to list Karkand as my favorite map.
    You should change your name to Ka-Bar.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Karkand is also my favorite.
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I will be pre-ordering, however I am waiting to see which is the best one to get. They still have yet to iron out the pre-orders.

Comment

Is there a pro/con to using Steam to pre-order?

Comment

I always liked Sharqi better...
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Glad to see you posting Bar. Did a tour already?
              Quick question: You are in the army correct? I heard they are not issued knives. True?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                Quick question: You are in the army correct? I heard they are not issued knives. True?
                A Marine without a knife, na not possible
                Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Yeah I'm in the Army and no I wasn't issued a knife but I carried around a battle-axe on my back while on patrols to make up for it. It would scare the hell out of the locals. A lot of the guys had there own knives. I preferred my axe.. it was light and mobile and I could crack a skull perfectly with it. Now I keep it in the back of my jeep under the seat.

Comment

the axe is more versatile, especially a non huge barbarian needed to swing type.
                    it can stab, break, Mame , crush, and cut. id chose a modern axe type weapon over a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      id chose a modern axe type weapon over a knife.
                      As much as I like knives I have to agree. I knew guys who cared knives that weighed more than my axe and I had a lot more reach on them.

Comment

Knife in the front hand and axe in the rear hand.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Tomahawks are making a comeback I have heard, for reasons Bar listed. Much more versatile than a knife, and easier/deadlier to throw.
                          Did you seriously mean a Battle-ax? Or was it just a hatchet/tomahawk type?

Comment

Tomahawks are making a comeback I have heard, for reasons Bar listed. Much more versatile than a knife, and easier/deadlier to throw.
                            Did you seriously mean a Battle-ax? Or was it just a hatchet/tomahawk type?
                            Its like a toma-hawk but we refer to it as a battle-axe. Its a multi-tool as well. You can open fire-hydrants with it as well. I love the thing.

Comment

they sell something like it at my surplus store. its in my camping pack. if i had to, i could kill woodland animals with it, save bears.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X