perks for a shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perks for a shotgun

What are good perks for a shotgun? Currently I use whatever gives me more health and whatever drops the grenade

For the pump 1200 shotgun,
    Stopping power or Juggernaut
    Extreme Conditioning or Steady Aim.
    (Less accurate than the auto IMO)

Auto
    Double tap or Sleight of hand
    Dead Silence or Extreme conditioning.
    (Only 4 shots, so reloading all the time)

Amazing what you can do with Extreme conditioning.
    Get behind them before they even suspect you are
    coming. Boom Boom Boom.
    And, You need to be CLOSE to kill with the shotty.
    Extreme conditioning zips you along and in killing range Quickly.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

That sounds good, I have run out of stamina right infront of enemy gunfire which screwed me over. The extra health doesn't seem to help at all.

Comment

The extra health is good for SMG run and gunners, especially when
        they get behind 2-3 people and might get a couple of hits.
        Plus, you survive Air strikes more often than normal.
        When someone is very hard to kill, I've seen them with Juggernaut,
        and when evenly matched and shooting at same time, they usually
        win.

There are better perks out there. Double tap on Assault guns or SMG's
        truly makes them lethal.

And it doesn't matter if you have more health on a shotty if you can't
        get close enough to get into range..
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I can't even use the shotgun Some here use it like pros.

Comment

I'm close to the gold shotty. can't wait.

I was really ripping some good runs on Pipeline with it recently.
            Some maps are MUCH better for the shotty than others.

But nothing clears a room like the old Shotty.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Juggernaut and Extreme Conditioning are my favs when I get in the mood for some Shotty action. Both shotguns are plenty powerful enough to down most guys in 1-2 shots. And if you are engaging more than a few targets at the same time, generally your pistol is good enough to dispatch the last few vs having to reload after each kill (though you take reload opportunities when you get them )

Comment

The difference is, I tend to find groups head on instead of coming from
                behind. Carbon: You are just uncanny about finding a way
                around to their rears.

I tend to forget that it is MUCH faster to change to the pistol, than it is
                to reload. Can't tell you how many times I've died during a reload.
                (Punches the shoot button, and shotty keeps reloading instead, and
                watches the kill cam shortly) hehehehehe

I've since changed my switch weapons button to make it easier to
                swap.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
                  ...Carbon: You are just uncanny about finding a way
                  around to their rears.
                  That just sounds wrong
                  It is true I like to attack from the least expected place possible though

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
                  I tend to forget that it is MUCH faster to change to the pistol, than it is
                  to reload. Can't tell you how many times I've died during a reload.
                  (Punches the shoot button, and shotty keeps reloading instead, and
                  watches the kill cam shortly) hehehehehe

I've since changed my switch weapons button to make it easier to
                  swap.
                  I've always wondered why you can't stop yourself from reloading. Works like that in most other shotty-filled games, yet here, your compulsion for a full clip outweighs your need to survive

Comment

As said extreme conditioning is a must with the shottie. Especially at the start of the round. When the map starts you can get behind them much faster than they realize. I also find the extreme conditioning helps when people are shooting at you. It allows for better evasion.
                    I do not like double tap with the auto shotgun though. It only holds 4 rounds and I can fire it fast enough, when needed, The other thing I like to carry with the shotgun is the perk that allows you to carry another main gun. I usually carry an assault rifle or smg. This helps when you need to reach out and touch someone at a longer distance.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                      As said extreme conditioning is a must with the shottie. Especially at the start of the round. When the map starts you can get behind them much faster than they realize. I also find the extreme conditioning helps when people are shooting at you. It allows for better evasion.
                      I do not like double tap with the auto shotgun though. It only holds 4 rounds and I can fire it fast enough, when needed, The other thing I like to carry with the shotgun is the perk that allows you to carry another main gun. I usually carry an assault rifle or smg. This helps when you need to reach out and touch someone at a longer distance.
                      Apache
                      I hear yea Apache. Me I just like diving and kill and be killed

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                        Juggernaut and Extreme Conditioning are my favs when I get in the mood for some Shotty action. Both shotguns are plenty powerful enough to down most guys in 1-2 shots. And if you are engaging more than a few targets at the same time, generally your pistol is good enough to dispatch the last few vs having to reload after each kill (though you take reload opportunities when you get them )
                        Remeber you can always throw a nade at their head and watch them die b4 it explodes...Really funny to watch whenit happens...You can't help to laugh from something as simple as geting hit in the head with something size or baseball. I've done this tactic at least three or four time and it gets better every time!
                        [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

1-grip 2-slieght of hand (auto only) 3-extreme conditioning. Of course in a big TDM server the longer sprint will only get u dead faster.

Comment

Dead faster with longer sprint.?

I've seen some really creative guys that juke more during sprint than
                            LT with the Chargers. REALLY tough to hit them.

Question though: Is the gold shotty buffed with anything? Or is it just
                            Purty?? I've gotten killed by people with the golden shotty even when
                            i've beaten them to the first shot

Then again, it could be just lag, and me Thinking I've shot first.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I believe its just purty. Mayb you just suck or lag...lol j/k! Its the lag most likely. The gold is just so everyone thinks your kewl!
                              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X