So What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So What Happened?

I was wondering what happened tonight with a player that cursed me one good time that I saw that he/she typed? I am in the dark about it and was just wondering no big deal I have to say I thought there were some that were cheating myself but I was dead wrong and for that I am sorry. I finally found a game I am decent at.

Im quite lost. Someone claimed you were hacking and cussed at you?

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
      Yea I think everyone said thi player said I was cheating of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98
        If you have not been banned or whatever you are fine. I have watched you play multiple times...you are just a really GOOD player, not a hacker. I will back you up if people accuse you of cheating.

"Accusing a CLR of cheating without solid evidence to support those outrages alligations is bounds for removal from the server, because it is disruptive to gameplay..."...LOL
        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I said over VOIP not to worry about it mate.

There is always someone who dies, and thinks that their killer is
          always a hacker. Because someone kills you 2-3 times in a row doesn't
          mean that they are not playing fair, they just are that good. Stuff
          happens, move on.

Carbon and Blackarrow seem to have a UAV stuck on my backside for instance.

Cain and the admins watch players closely using several methods.
          There is a strong admin presence on the server most of the time.
          Let an admin (PM) know if you are "Concerned" about a certain
          player's skills, but please don't blurt it out in VOIP or in chat. Post it in
          "Report a Jerk" section if you feel strongly about it, and we will
          investigate.

Players are Always innocent until proven otherwise. We have looked
          closely at several UBER players, i.e. high scorers, and they are just
          THAT GOOD. They are accused constantly of cheating, but they are
          clean and green. Strangely, most of the true cheaters are mid-level
          players, not the truly elite high scorers.

Let Cain and his admins do their jobs, and just play your hearts out.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

It is best to ignore players that accuse you of cheating. Most are just angry because you killed them and shout it out out of frustration.
            I was once accused of hacking, in CS, when my score was 1 and 7. If that is the case, I must be the world's most inept hacker.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

This should be a lesson for all of you to not accuse others of cheating when they do well. Todd I played in a game with you within the last week where you went 55 and 1 death while running all over the map.

I'll bet if someone had done that to you a couple of weeks back you would have been convinced they were cheating.

I keep telling everyone, RARELY are the top scorers cheaters, it is usually a guy in the middle or upper middle of the pack.

Also remember while I cannot speak for other servers we are as close to cheat free as possible, and now have over 700 real cheaters banned from here.

All that having been said, Todd did you make a RaJ report in that section ??

Comment

I actually go accused of cheating a week or so back,... ME!??? I just happened to have a good map and the same dude kept sticking his head in front of me.

Funny as hell,... after the round when everyone can be heard on VOIP, a good laugh was shared by all who know me!

Geddy

Comment

Tood you always get one ass hater no mater what game you play online mate so just let it go over your head it the other person on the mic that needs to get a life.

Comment

Geddy ? YOU accused of cheating?

Now I've heard everything... hehehehe....

Yesterday, I had a new CLR that must have felt persecuted.
                    Seems every time I turned around, I was laying him out, Sometimes
                    right after he respawned too. Kinda felt bad for him. lol

If it wasn't for him being a bullet magnet, i'd have had a negative score.

No-one is going to accuse ME of hacking...
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

No worries mates. I was at a lost on what happened as I thought I offened someone in some kind of way. But I love playing with all this is a great game.

Comment

"Cain"]This should be a lesson for all of you to not accuse others of cheating when they do well. Todd I played in a game with you within the last week where you went 55 and 1 death while running all over the map.

I'll bet if someone had done that to you a couple of weeks back you would have been convinced they were cheating.

I keep telling everyone, RARELY are the top scorers cheaters, it is usually a guy in the middle or upper middle of the pack.

Also remember while I cannot speak for other servers we are as close to cheat free as possible, and now have over 700 real cheaters banned from here.

All that having been said, Todd did you make a RaJ report in that section ??
                        I have learned my lesson. There are just too god of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy
                          I actually go accused of cheating a week or so back,... ME!??? I just happened to have a good map and the same dude kept sticking his head in front of me.

Funny as hell,... after the round when everyone can be heard on VOIP, a good laugh was shared by all who know me!

Geddy
                          Ahh i was there for that. Good times and many laughs were had by all
                          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721
                            Originally posted by Todd98
                            If you have not been banned or whatever you are fine. I have watched you play multiple times...you are just a really GOOD player, not a hacker. I will back you up if people accuse you of cheating.

"Accusing a CLR of cheating without solid evidence to support those outrages alligations is bounds for removal from the server, because it is disruptive to gameplay..."...LOL
                            Thank You Kyler

Comment

If they want accuse you of cheating then I should have been there... killed you with my curve ball flashbang the other day. They should just put a flashing yellow hat on you because I kill you all the time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X