Dungeon Keeper 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon Keeper 2?

I found this old game laying around the house and started playing it. Very fun game I must say, and very interesting. It's like a midevil sims type of play. You control creatures inside your dungeon, expand your dungeon by digging through rocks, and build food, a lair, entertainment, and other things to attract new creatures and keep your creatures happy.

Only problem is the combat's a bit annoying, and it's annoying having some creature say he's unhappy because he can't catch his food when it's right infront of him. The Campaign is actually pretty good, kill the goodly heros with your evil minions

I used to have that game. Really was pretty cool for a top down. Awesome to be able to drop into a 3d through eye perspective of the creature too.

Comment

I loved that game... haven't played it in very long, but I seem to remember being able to build a torture chamber where you would have this female dominatrix type torturing people. The sounds coming out of that place...lol.
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I have that one. Pretty fun. Evil Genious plays the same way with a James Bond/Austine Powers setting.

Comment

I have this game... and love it

How good to be BAD

Comment

yes I have played this...very fun...I also enjoyed Icewind Ale II and Dungeon Siege 2

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X