late adopter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late adopter...

Looks like ill be in the late adopter crowd again this time round...
    For many reasons, one being the origin thing going on.

As like most ppl now i like the digital media, i only buy hard copies for the 360 nowadays....

And since steams not on the list i might have to wait...

But not for that reason alone,
    so expect me again to be lvl1 when your all up high 20's

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

You usually pay more for digital. Which is crazy considering all the costs involved in creating and distributing hard copies.

Comment

Hey man no worries we'll be here waiting for you (cue evil laugh)

Comment

I'll probably only be level 5 when ya join, so you'll have some fodder for your bullets
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I don't understand. Steam isn't going to carry BF3, ever. So you're going to buy a hardcopy and it will take 2 weeks to arrive? Do you live in Antarctica?

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                I don't understand. Steam isn't going to carry BF3, ever. So you're going to buy a hardcopy and it will take 2 weeks to arrive? Do you live in Antarctica?
                he's boycotting EA and DICE for a while

Comment

ah it won't get him anywhere. Really dice will wait those couple of weeks and take your money then or in a another form.
                  Might as well have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                    he's boycotting EA and DICE for a while
                    how can he boycott? hes still buying a digital copy..(property of EA/DICE) O_o

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM:217141
                      Lol kp looks like you read into it too far.
                      Atm im not perpared to have origin installed and constantly running, if its anything like ealink and its replacements.

Where you get 2 weeks? Lol

I got prior more important commitments around release time.
                      If it was on steam id have it pre ordered, but cos im not prepared to have another dlmc on my pc i have to wait, i had issues with ea's previous dlmcs.
                      They where basically thrown together crap that just did the job nearly...

And the release time is save up time for slightly more important things like my cars annual state mandatory checkup (mot) in january and xmas and birthdays, and other minor things.
                      So will be quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                        Lol kp looks like you read into it too far.
                        Atm im not perpared to have origin installed and constantly running, if its anything like ealink and its replacements.

Where you get 2 weeks? Lol

I got prior more important commitments around release time.
                        If it was on steam id have it pre ordered, but cos im not prepared to have another dlmc on my pc i have to wait, i had issues with ea's previous dlmcs.
                        They where basically thrown together crap that just did the job nearly...

And the release time is save up time for slightly more important things like my cars annual state mandatory checkup (mot) in january and xmas and birthdays, and other minor things.
                        So will be quite a while.
                        Boy gots his priorities all in the wrong place. Game,game, and game some more. Then when you get finished gaming. Start gaming again.

Hehe.. just kidding. You do what you have to do. We'll wait on you. Just gives us time to learn the maps.
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          Hahaha, Antarctica. For us Northerners it might as well be
                          Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Lol oops. I thought you had some kind of problem with getting the game. The 2 weeks is what I assume it will take everyone to reach rank 20. And where do you get off saying that real life is more important than BF3? HOW DARE YOU!

Comment

Cos i can kp
                              Anyway im still trying to get my level 65 stalion in my little pony online!
                              (Some will get that joke)
                              If i could get 20 in 2 weeks... Lmao

Looking at posts around here looks like origns not living up to its hype.
                              Someone passed me a 20% off thing for origin so i might make it hehe

Depends on how my broadband switch works out for money.
                              Getting 3mths free so it might mean spare money.

Atm my cars due for 2 new rear bearings, ?50 a pop, thats first off my wages this month.
                              Can feel it in the hand brake they need done asap, plus can hear it.

Tell you lotta of bf communitys not liking origin, but putting up with it.
                              It appears to have a lot of work needing done to it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X