I'm on the server, come kill me 1-4-07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the server, come kill me 1-4-07

We are only 4, meleeing each other to death!

Join in the mayhem
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

up to 8

Comment

dang... sounded like fun.
        I got called into work instead of play.

With the COD4 server full ALOT lately, I'll be playing some TF2 for
        funzies again.
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Make sure if you do play and one of us is on another server (usually because we have been solo in Cain's for too long, we end up going to someplace with action, at least I do), that you message us to kick start Cain's.

Kick starting alone is a pain...kick starting with 2 can be kinda fun.

We had some great 2v2 melee battles last night

Comment

"Merci" for the fun BigTwinky!!
            K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
            sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Was a pleasure playing with you!

My wife was cracking up when you said "I prefer to use the Heavy weapon guy" after you did all those kills hehe

Comment

is it just me or is there never anyone in the TF2 servers. I mean I just bought it today but this is the first time in my life ever seeing one of Cains Servers empty (all day) and not to mention UT3 is empty as well...

Comment

For TF2 it's probably a side-effect of Cain launching/playing COD4 and most regulars following suit. For UT3 it is simply low player counts all over.
                  --Slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by eminent
                    is it just me or is there never anyone in the TF2 servers. I mean I just bought it today but this is the first time in my life ever seeing one of Cains Servers empty (all day) and not to mention UT3 is empty as well...
                    What Slaughter said. People tend to join servers when they are at least half full. Regulars will join with lower player counts. But without any CLRs and not many regulars still in TF2 as most have moved to COD4, Cain's TF2 server has fallen from somewhere near the 60th server overall to over 400.

With so many games coming out in such a short period, I think its somewhat normal.

Feel free to add me to your friends list and join the servers I'm playing when not on Cain's. When we get a few CLRs on Steam, we tend to try and kick start cain's by sitting in there with 2-3 people until more join. But its been harder to do so of late.

Comment

Have steam accounts been posted somewhere so I can add you to my list?

sigpic

Comment

Many steam accounts were posted in this thread:
                        http://dark4se.com/cainslairforums/v...ighlight=steam

I?d also suggest joining the Cain?s Lair Steam Community. A bunch of CLRs in there. You can add them as friends from there. I know Vito had issues making it public, I?m pretty sure those issues are solved now..
                        http://dark4se.com/cainslairforums/v...ighlight=steam

Comment

thank you! I added almost everybody
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky
                            Originally posted by eminent
                            What Slaughter said. People tend to join servers when they are at least half full. Regulars will join with lower player counts. But without any CLRs and not many regulars still in TF2 as most have moved to COD4, Cain's TF2 server has fallen from somewhere near the 60th server overall to over 400.

With so many games coming out in such a short period, I think its somewhat normal.

Feel free to add me to your friends list and join the servers I'm playing when not on Cain's. When we get a few CLRs on Steam, we tend to try and kick start cain's by sitting in there with 2-3 people until more join. But its been harder to do so of late.
                            What Twinky said... feel free to add me as well, and IM me when you are trying to jump start the server, if I'm available, I'll be happy to help.

Comment

I added you as well Rusty. Btw, I said "almost all of you" because some I couldn't find them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X