• Show
Clear All

Caspian Border Analysis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLsdcKCsZhg

interesting run through.

Comment

I really wish they remove that stupid recon scope glint

Comment

that might be a very good thing though so it will limit the snipers. Though I hope they take into account light in the area.
        You know you will see a squad of glints happening in an area and can easily find them. Might actually make someone with the sniper kit to think about where they place themselves and how they fire.

Comment

That is an incredible analysis.

I do have something to say about the UAV/MAV and the Record Feed they mentioned. You will notice that camera has an indicator compass at the bottom of the screen that rotates according to direction and it's position on the Y-Axis. When the camera shakes, the compass attempts to catch up while the rest of the player UI remains still. And if you notice the Rec Feed also moves up and down attempting to catch with the compass and the plane's position.

In other words, I believe it's just a UAV/MAV graphic and not anything related to the player UI (no record feature).
          [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

Note the BF2142 score about half way through. Goose pimplies.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X