X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play BF3 on an aircraft carrier.

http://www.enterbf3.com/

SIIIICK!!
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

lol thats awesome!!
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

" You are the airstrike, bitch"

I tell you what, if this dont kick the hell outta MW3 then people are more stupid than I thought. I played a lot of Black Ops, and when I would come back to the destructive environment of BC2 I was always re-amazed at the difference in game play. It doesnt even come close.

ps: I hope we run conquest. TDM wont be anything but a campfest on these maps. Objectives are the way to go in my opinion. 64 players console kiddies.. I say again, 64 players.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

ps: I hope we run conquest. TDM wont be anything but a campfest on these maps. Objectives are the way to go in my opinion. 64 players console kiddies.. I say again, 64 players.
          Agreed. TDM blows.
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            " You are the airstrike, bitch"

I tell you what, if this dont kick the hell outta MW3 then people are more stupid than I thought. I played a lot of Black Ops, and when I would come back to the destructive environment of BC2 I was always re-amazed at the difference in game play. It doesnt even come close.

Where does it say anything about an aircraft carrier?

Why do PC players seem to have such insecurities when it comes to consoles and console gamers? I think it is funny, but seriously, why? Not everyone can afford a computer to game on, doesnt really seem like respectable thing to do to make fun of people because of their social/economic status. Many people would gladly upgrade to a pc if they could, but it is far too expensive for most people, even in the USA.

Comment

You have to scroll down the page. They have made a couple of postings since friday.

GeForce LAN 6 to Take Place October 14-16, 2011 in Alameda, California

SANTA CLARA, Calif. August 26, 2011 Attention gamers! NVIDIA today announced that the next GeForce LAN number 6 if you are counting will be held October 14th through 16th, 2011 on the Aircraft Carrier USS Hornet in Alameda, CA. This year we will be showcasing the highly anticipated shooter, Battlefield 3. Come play to see why this game is sending PC gamers around the world into a veritable frenzy.

Featuring a BYOC area with seating for up to 800 players, GeForce LAN 6 will feature 48 hours of non-stop PC gaming, fun contests and amazing prizes. In addition, attendees can expect awesome Battlefield 3 tournaments and even special appearances by the creators of the game! There may be some special announcements by NVIDIA as well!

The Aircraft Carrier USS Hornet is a national treasure, having participated in two of the most historic events of the 20th century World War II and the Apollo 11 manned space mission. This is the first 48 hour LAN party to be held on the USS Hornet, and some lucky GeForce LAN 6 attendees may even get an opportunity to spend the night in the ships barracks or play dodge ball on the flight deck!

Sponsored by Toshiba, MSI, ASUS, Falcon Northwest, Digital Storm, Plantronics, V3 Gaming PC, Cyberpower PC and EVGA, the registration for GeForce LAN 6 will start soon, so be sure to mosey on over to http://www.geforce.com/News/articles/geforce-lan 6 for more information. Or follow NVIDIAGeForce on Facebook and Twitter to get notified when registration opens.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                Where does it say anything about an aircraft carrier?

Why do PC players seem to have such insecurities when it comes to consoles and console gamers? I think it is funny, but seriously, why? Not everyone can afford a computer to game on, doesnt really seem like respectable thing to do to make fun of people because of their social/economic status. Many people would gladly upgrade to a pc if they could, but it is far too expensive for most people, even in the USA.
                Ah, you're right general on the point of maybe some cant afford high end gaming machines. Not really making fun of those folks. And I'm surely not insecure about anything pertaining to consoles. It's just that games in general have to be dumbed down so that they work on consoles. That and since Activision has made PC players stoop down to the level of 5 year old technology, well it kinda rubs me the wrong way when they could have had a very nice game. Nothing personal, but PC players do have an advantage in tech.

Personally I wish consoles would have never been invented.Gaming industry might not be what it is today with sales. But the games would be awesome. But that's just me.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Dang there go my plans for 64player team dm!

Comment

TDM FTW

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X