Pistol choosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistol choosing

which pistol do you guys prefer and why...i like the the takao because i find it has better aiming.and faster shooting
    P33 Pereira Pistol(EU)
    0%
    Takao T20 Pistol(PAC)
    0%

imo they both are crap to me, as a sniper sometimes it cant save my life. and very unbalanced to the other if it was a EU vs PAC pistol fight.
    but if i had to choose, it be the pac's

Comment

pacs is much better and you can fire faster, aim better, and it has more bullets
      [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
      You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

PAC = More bullets.
        Thats a keeper for me.

Comment

PAC for me too. I seem to aim better with it..... or maybe it's just luck.

Comment

which ever one has the revovler look.. seems stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler
              which ever one has the revovler look.. seems stronger.
              I think thats the EU one. I personaly prefer the EU one cause I like how it looks...reminds me of a friends 357

Comment

They both suck.

EA and DICE messed up, the 92FS and MR-44 were great pistols, then tehy went to this?

Some kind of future we are going to live in... Crappy atrillery, crappy tanks that can die in 1 hit, 3 round sniper rifles, piles of crap pistols.... jeez...

Comment

yea in BF2 I sniped someone from 250m with the pistol

Comment

PAC... faster more ammo and looks better!
                    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Munkee121
                      The good old days...
                      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu
                        Originally posted by Munkee121
                        The good old days...
                        They return!

I love the 92FS
                        And of course, my best friend Mr. G3

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
                          They both suck.

EA and DICE messed up, the 92FS and MR-44 were great pistols, then tehy went to this?

Some kind of future we are going to live in... Crappy atrillery, crappy tanks that can die in 1 hit, 3 round sniper rifles, piles of crap pistols.... jeez...
                          yeah I guess EA and DICE really dont think technology and warfare is going to change in the next 130 something years.

Comment

If I have to pull out the pistol, I'm in trouble anyway.

Partial to the big hog looking revolver myself. Having worked armed security before, I have my reasons. Asthetics or usefulness, it just IS for me.

Had some police buddies in a fire fight about a year ago. All had those spiffy 9mm Glocks. Punched holes in the bad guys, and just PO'd them.. lol went on for an hour.

Officer responds and comes the the scene, walks up with a .357 magnum. 1 shot to each guy. Problem solved.

I DID carry my 6" .357 most of the time, but my Gold Cup .45 with special rounds was nice also. Although I never had to use either, No-one was going to walk away if I had to use them.

So I'm partial to the revolver, just a traditionalist.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
                              If I have to pull out the pistol, I'm in trouble anyway.

Partial to the big hog looking revolver myself. Having worked armed security before, I have my reasons. Asthetics or usefulness, it just IS for me.

Had some police buddies in a fire fight about a year ago. All had those spiffy 9mm Glocks. Punched holes in the bad guys, and just PO'd them.. lol went on for an hour.

Officer responds and comes the the scene, walks up with a .357 magnum. 1 shot to each guy. Problem solved.

I DID carry my 6" .357 most of the time, but my Gold Cup .45 with special rounds was nice also. Although I never had to use either, No-one was going to walk away if I had to use them.

So I'm partial to the revolver, just a traditionalist.
                              I've fired a 357 nice gun but, it just puts holes into water filled plastic milk jugs. To turn them inside out you need to use a 44. Man that was a fun revolver to shoot although the hard pistol grip felt like someone hitting your hand with a hammer.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X