Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battleblog #11: Every Battlefield 3 multiplayer game mode explained

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...explained.aspx

Looks like the 64 player battles are available only for Conquest.

"Infantry Only" server setting is described:
    "Not a fan of vehicles? No problem -- just click the “Infantry Only” box in your server browser when searching for a server game where no attack vehicles will spawn in, only transports."

Well only conquest matters for me and I am SURE Cain won't do an infantry only map setting

P S just clicked my orgin open for the heck of it and there is an update.
    ersion 8.2.4
    Fixed several miscellaneous bugs.
    Past Updates
    Version 8.2.2
    Added support for sending invitations to Facebook friends.
    Fixed several miscellaneous bugs.
    Version 8.2.0
    Added option to enable Origin In Game for all games, including those that aren't officially supported with this feature.
    Added opt-in to participate in Origin Pre-Release.
    Added support for underage users.
    Improved code redemption interface.
    Added functionality to automatically update your games.
    Added functionality to display pre-ordered games in your library.
    Version 8.1.2
    Fixed an issue where the client would sometimes crash on exit.
    Version 8.1.1
    Fixed an issue where the user's presence could not be changed from "playing."
    Improved security for login and registration.
    Added logging around client self-updates.
    Version 8.1
    Create a public profile, pick an avatar, and display the games you own on your personalized profile page.
    Facebook, PSN and XBL integration so you can quickly build your Origin friends list.
    Social notifications so you’ll know when your friends sign-on or start playing a game.
    Chat with your friends and browse the web right from your game on select titles with the new In-Game Overlay.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
      "Infantry Only" server setting is described:
      "Not a fan of vehicles? No problem -- just click the “Infantry Only” box in your server browser when searching for a server game where no attack vehicles will spawn in, only transports."
      Oh thank God! Guess I will be playing very little in your servers because I cannot stand helis and tanks. Thanks dice. Thanks for listening.

Comment

I love vehicles. Vehicles, aircraft and destruction are what distinguishes battlefield from the rest.

I prefer them. Infantry only can bore me at times.

Comment

Infantry only makes it like a cod game boring .. .. vehicles are what make battlefield a BATTLEFIELD ... ... infantry only also means more snipers because now they can't hide in their tanks and helis ..
          sigpic

The sentence below is true.
          The sentence above is false.

Comment

+1 on having vehicles
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

i love both, infantry only on city maps and vehicles where the map is more expand.
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

NUMM NUMM JETS HELIS AND TANKS WOOT give me more more more thats the hole POINT of BF3 man is the RETURN of jets ect ect you must not have seen that post

Comment

Here is the question to those who have been in alpha. To spawn on someone it said that outdoors you are jumping with a parachute. This to me can lead to the problem on the all infantry maps in 2142.

If someone gets on a building rooftop without a way to get them down easily it becomes extremely annoying and hard to take them out.

The jets and heli's will be able to counter those groups and you know there will be something like that happening... anyone remember apache in bf2 with the sniping carbine on roofs?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                    Here is the question to those who have been in alpha. To spawn on someone it said that outdoors you are jumping with a parachute. This to me can lead to the problem on the all infantry maps in 2142.

If someone gets on a building rooftop without a way to get them down easily it becomes extremely annoying and hard to take them out.

The jets and heli's will be able to counter those groups and you know there will be something like that happening... anyone remember apache in bf2 with the sniping carbine on roofs?
                    No
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Just 9 maps

Comment

Originally posted by harpy View Post
                        I love vehicles. Vehicles, aircraft and destruction are what distinguishes battlefield from the rest.

I prefer them. Infantry only can bore me at times.
                        werd

Comment

Originally posted by SIR Rossy View Post
                          Infantry only makes it like a cod game boring .. .. vehicles are what make battlefield a BATTLEFIELD ... ... infantry only also means more snipers because now they can't hide in their tanks and helis ..

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                            by Apache Warrior
                            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                          • Reply to 6 years
                            by Sirex
                            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                            Just hit 2.5K miles...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                            by Sirex
                            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                            by Sirex
                            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                            by Sirex
                            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X