• Show
Clear All

Operation Guillotine Gameplay Trailer

For you single player people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzA4dv0xkzg

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
    For you single player people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzA4dv0xkzg
    again why did they bother with this game in single player... this is a multiplayer game platform. Waste of resources.

Comment

again why did they bother with this game in single player... this is a multiplayer game platform. Waste of resources.
      I'll play single player when I'm bored or dont have anything else to do just to practice.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
        Yeah well, when the EA master server goes down, and it will, then you will be begging to have something to do.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Yeah well, when the EA master server goes down, and it will, then you will be begging to have something to do.
          play starcraft then I guess... I can understand a place to try out skills... but a whole storyline costs a good amount of money. Maybe to take the bugs out of the game instead.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X