Montrealers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montrealers here

im a proud montrealy and i just want to know how your opinion is on this great city.be honest anything can be said..good or bad also any other montrealers out there make a shout out!!!
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

I've only been to Montreal once in my adult life, and while I'm not a huge fan of big cities, Montreal definitely has some interesting characteristics that make it unique.

Comment

Comment

I'm from Montreal. Currently living in Brossard because its WAY cheaper than on the island.

After having a weekend we had, with F1 festivities and the gorgeous sunshine, how can anyone not love this city?

We also have Tire on here who is from Montreal. Not sure if there are any others.
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I've never been to Montreal. But it is one of my wife's favorite places. Hopefully I'll get to visit in the near future.
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

You must let me know when you guys come down. First and last rounds are on me! From mid June to late July is festival season here in town. Always something going on. Starts with F1 Grand Prix (was yesterday) and leads to a bunch of outdoor and indoor festivals. Awesome time of the year to be a tourist.

Although any time of year is a great time of year. Personally, we tend to hibernate in the winter time, and when summer comes around, that is when the city comes to life.

Comment

Montreal...Love it! I was born there and try to go to the F1 race when ever I can afford the Time and Money.
              [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

I was born in Pointe Claire Montreal. I now reside in Toronto.
                [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I got to go to Montreal once. I didn't get to see much since it was for work.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
                    I was born in Pointe Claire Montreal. I now reside in Toronto.
                    Traitor :P

Comment

I love the looks of Canada and it's on my wish list of places to visit.

Comment

we'll have a wlcome party for ya bud

Comment

Havent been outside the US ever

Unfortunately work doesn't allow much time for about anything. Someday ill get a chance to visit the neighbor to the north.
                          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                            I love the looks of Canada and it's on my wish list of places to visit.
                            I've been to Canada, just not Montreal. Every other year I go to Hornepayne , Ontario for a week of Fly-in fishing.

http://www.pkresorts.com
                            A change of Pace.
                            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

My mother grew up in Montreal I used to got there a lot when my grandparents were alive. I also live about an hour south and my wife and I go up there periodically. Flying into Montreal is also a treat because we usually fly over the Olympic stadium during the approach.
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X