• Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting...

to have bf3 run on MAX "ultra" settings you need:

6950 or gtx 560 = medium setting.

sli gtx 580 or 6950 xfire = Ultra settings

zh1nto confirmed this via twitter

Guess who's running at ultra? Heeellooooooooo!

Comment

i have a 260 and ill be in the shit house on low settings...but i bet i still kill your ass HI how you doing lol

when the new cards come out ima upgrade to a 560 ti X2 sli should be happy then...hope i can atleast compete on low setting with this old card though...phantoms probally gonna knife me alot until then though lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
        i have a 260 and ill be in the shit house on low settings...but i bet i still kill your ass HI how you doing lol
        haha i lold^

id be fine playing on med-high..till invest in a 6950(referenced 6970)
        or a 6990 (trying to get my buddy to get me a discount)

Comment

I'll wait for someone to post a chunky video to see it on ultra.

Comment

Am I the only who turns down ultra settings to mid-high so I don't have stupid things like grass and leaves getting in the way of multiplayer?
            [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

that and shadows from trees and in dark spots would make me turn it down ...dont blame you brother at all...but i has a old pos card but man ima fix that and boom ima be strong with my pimp hand once again

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
                Am I the only who turns down ultra settings to mid-high so I don't have stupid things like grass and leaves getting in the way of multiplayer?
                No, in BF2 I used to play so things like shadows and such were off so people couldn't hide as easily. One advantage/disadvantage to playing on PC vs console.

I remember back in the Quake 3 days people would pretty much set it to everything looked fully lit and smudgey so that they had an "edge" in multiplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Timi View Post
                  No, in BF2 I used to play so things like shadows and such were off so people couldn't hide as easily. One advantage/disadvantage to playing on PC vs console.
                  That feels like cheating to me. They should make the game so that you can't see the person even if you turn that crap off.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

i have a gtx 465, I hope i can run on medium

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
                      HA HA I do that to. Having everything turn up annoyed the crap out of me in Atacama Desert. Looking through the sniper scope and all you see is the bloom and sand effects blowing. Im like wow, there is a dust storm going on this map

Comment

I'll be running a nVidia 9800GT until the prices drop on the 560Ti I think. No sense in buying this last generation of cards when they should be coming out with the next generation soon and thus making the 560Ti cheaper.
                        Nauticas

Comment

I wouldnt expect to see Nvidia 600 series untill next year. Somewhere around March?

Comment

Im sure two 570s in SLI will be able to run ulta...I hope
                            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                              That feels like cheating to me. They should make the game so that you can't see the person even if you turn that crap off.
                              Does this look like cheating?
                              (I sure as hell think it was)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X