Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF3 alpha benchmarks

http://gamegpu.ru/Action-/-FPS-/-TPS...-test-GPU.html

Not sure if any of you have seen this yet, but this is the best I have seen for benchmarks across a variety of video cards.

The CPU test (640x480) really shows how quad cores dominate over dual cores. Probably the only saving grace for my current build.

Yes but the alpha looked quite ugly.

Comment

That may be true, and supposedly they have done a lot of performance enhancement since then. But this still shows a good example of what a more powerful card is going to get you.

I just need a whole new PC.

Comment

How the hell I'm supposed to read that.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
          How the hell I'm supposed to read that.
          i was thinking the same thing lol i was like im sure this is really helpfull but i dont understand a damn thing here lol

Comment

You guys don't know how to read russian? Pssh, American education system!

http://translate.google.com/translat...26prmd%3Dimvns

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              You guys don't know how to read russian? Pssh, American education system!

http://translate.google.com/translat...26prmd%3Dimvns
              phantom you are the MAN...ty so much thats awesome i never knew

Comment

FrOgM, your name keep playing with my eyes. I read it as "from"

Comment

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
                  phantom you are the MAN...ty so much thats awesome i never knew
                  shut off his electricity and he won't even know how to bathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                    shut off his electricity and he won't even know how to bathe.
                    Men do not bathe. My showers take 5 minutes. I smell of sweat and men.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Men do not bathe. My showers take 5 minutes. I smell of sweat and men.
                      Errrrr...what?! Wait a minute: I'll have to translate that!

Comment

Hah, whoops. If you use Google Chrome you get a pop up that asks if you want to read it in English. So I read it just fine!

Besides.. do you really need anything besides the charts, and they are in English.

Comment

heh caddy in dod was you the one that call'd me from all the time in the day cain had his dod server going...and i mean old dod not source....yeah that translation link was pretty sweet phantom helped me alot understand better where i was gonna be sitting with my old card until i get a upgrade for it ...thanks again man

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X