So...if this is a beta...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...if this is a beta...

Does anyone know if there is a form or link somewhere to leave feedback? There are a couple of gameplay design flaws that I have noticed and wanted to comment on.

in the forums in the battlelog.

Comment

My initial impression is something along the lines of "Wait i'm playing battlefield?" The game looks amazing, the gameplay is hmmm... lack luster i guess. I've honestly only seen where i've been shot from maybe 5 times in 3 or so hours of playing as a medic, coupled with that is that i feel like i die entirely too fast or these early tier weapons are twice as effective as they should be. But idunno, maybe the franchise has really changed that much since bf2/2142 and the rise of Modern Warfare.

Comment

The metro map is a mess. I'm playing the other map tonight... i'm sure its much better.

Comment

Regarding weapon effectiveness... I'd say it's great to see that bullets actually are lethal, regardless of weapon, and will not have people running and gunning so much. If you're lucky enough to get not-fatal wounds, a medic is there to help. I think that's why cover fire actually works... because you don't want to die so fast! lol
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

The one thing different from BC2 is that the weapons I've used so far are way less accurate at longer ranges. I could snipe people with a PP2000 mounted with a 4x optical across the map almost. Cant do that here. Unless I can find one that is more accurate down the line.

So far it's been tough when you get the draw on someone and miss a few time and he spins around and kills you. Seems harder for me to hit moving targets too. Maybe it just takes some getting used to. But it is way different. Probably just me though.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
              The one thing different from BC2 is that the weapons I've used so far are way less accurate at longer ranges. I could snipe people with a PP2000 mounted with a 4x optical across the map almost. Cant do that here. Unless I can find one that is more accurate down the line.

So far it's been tough when you get the draw on someone and miss a few time and he spins around and kills you. Seems harder for me to hit moving targets too. Maybe it just takes some getting used to. But it is way different. Probably just me though.
              In BF2, accuracy was shit if you weren't crouching or (better yet) prone. They may be doing the same thing in BF3. Also, the PP2000 is way to accurate in BC2.
              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X