• Show
Clear All

BF3 your favorite weapon?

Mine so far are 2 SCAR and the Knife

Whats yours? I love to take DOG TAGS of enemies

COMPARE STATS

202 knife kills?

Comment

M416 with IRNV scope, heavy barrel, and foregrip. lights up the snipers hiding in the foliage like a christmas tree.

Comment

I just unlocked the M40A5 and it is by far the best sniper in any game since COD4. RECON4LIFE!

Comment

I like the Silenced pistols and the SVS with a CQB style mods.

Comment

I am still on the basic weapons.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              I am still on the basic weapons.
              Apache
              Me too, Apache. Nothing but the basic medic weapons.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Anything I can kill someone with. Right now I'm at the point where I hope I can even play for 2 minutes, and that I hope my gun doesn't disappear from the screen (which it does MUCH too often).

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

LOL @ Some of the ranks you guys are on.

The only non basic weapon i've unlocked so far is the assault shotty. Can't remember the name.

Comment

PP2000 is the best one I have at the moment. The M4 is pretty good with both guns having the 3.4 optical. That works pretty well. Nice touch with the single shot mode. But once I forgot I was in said mode and pulled the trigger expecting a bunch of bullets and all I got was one. I died pretty quick.

Oh and the video card I have is unbelievable compared to where I was at. There is not one setting thats in this game that I dont have maxed. Out. Every thing is enabled, even Vsync.

55-90 fps. Depending on the demand. And very smooth. Cant believe I waited this long.

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I don't have much yet, but have had fun with shotty. When did you unlock the Scar, Boby?...that I might like since I have one (cept its the light)

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        LOL @ Some of the ranks you guys are on.

The only non basic weapon i've unlocked so far is the assault shotty. Can't remember the name.
                        thats because its shotty

Also interesting thing is you can have the gernade launcher or you car have your medic healing kit.... this is the true difference between in choosing a load out.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                          PP2000 is the best one I have at the moment. The M4 is pretty good with both guns having the 3.4 optical. That works pretty well. Nice touch with the single shot mode. But once I forgot I was in said mode and pulled the trigger expecting a bunch of bullets and all I got was one. I died pretty quick.

Oh and the video card I have is unbelievable compared to where I was at. There is not one setting thats in this game that I dont have maxed. Out. Every thing is enabled, even Vsync.

55-90 fps. Depending on the demand. And very smooth. Cant believe I waited this long.
                          It would appear that vsync is NOT working. I have it enabled and am at 90fps most of the time. If vsync were working you should not see more 60fps, or whatever your monitor sync rate is.
                          A change of Pace.
                          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                            It would appear that vsync is NOT working. I have it enabled and am at 90fps most of the time. If vsync were working you should not see more 60fps, or whatever your monitor sync rate is.
                            Indeed it doesn't work. Mine has a mind of its own. Sometimes it sticks to 115, sometimes down to 60. However it's not like it goes up and down constantly, it will go up for 30 seconds, chill out for a bit then goes back to 60.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                              PP2000 is the best one
                              yeah you killed me 20 times with it last night

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                              I don't have much yet, but have had fun with shotty. When did you unlock the Scar, Boby?...that I might like since I have one (cept its the light)
                              It took me a while with Engineer but i loved it. Now i play with A-91

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X