It's October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's October

That means BF3 will be released THIS MONTH. Not next month, not in a few months, not somewhere down the road, but THIS MONTH. It's October and by November we will be playing on all of the new maps, and for most of us we'll be revisiting some of our old BF2 maps... good times ahead!

Good news! However, that DLC is going to be released far after the game itself. It will be free for all that pre-ordered when it is released, no idea when the DLC is released though.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      Good news! However, that DLC is going to be released far after the game itself. It will be free for all that pre-ordered when it is released, no idea when the DLC is released though.

Never thought of it that way. I guess I just assumed the DLC would be out the same time as the game.

Comment

I think they are going to let the game be out just over a month before it is available to everyone else

Comment

yeah they already said it would be a couple weeks after BF3 is released, different design team working on the DLC then the main BF3, same team that made the most popular bf2 maps

Comment

Let me ask this question. How are they gonna know who ordered early and who didnt. I got mine through Amazon. For $40 bucks by the way. So does Amazon send them a list of who preordered or something.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I think it was the limited edition, not pre order that determines who has the dlc from the go. May be wrong on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Legion181 View Post
                I think it was the limited edition, not pre order that determines who has the dlc from the go. May be wrong on that.
                Right, but the only version that I have seen that you can buy is the Limited Edition. After release day I think they will only sell the regular version and the DLC will be a separate purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by BadHabitz View Post

Never thought of it that way. I guess I just assumed the DLC would be out the same time as the game.
                  One month after launch...

http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-back-to-karkand/

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X