good local business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good local business

here is a business around the corner from my work. They sell computer components. Some prices are pretty good some aren't so good, but hey its always nice to find a bargain somewhere

http://www.micropc-la.com/

Lucky you Man I order all mine mail order because the local computer shop where I live is a rip off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
      Lucky you Man I order all mine mail order because the local computer shop where I live is a rip off.
      I mail order all mine too. Just weird that i mail order from a shop that about 40 minutes away from me.

Just about to go build my new rig! w00t!

Comment

yeah they just saved me like 100 bucks on a charger i need for a dell laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
          Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
          I mail order all mine too. Just weird that i mail order from a shop that about 40 minutes away from me.

Just about to go build my new rig! w00t!
          That like me mate I order from www.Scan.co.uk and it about 1 hour down the round lol

Comment

I sense a future dumpster dive thread !!! Lemme tell ya, if you can get past the social stigmatism associated with hurling yourself into a refuse container, you would not believe what you can score ...

If it is not locked and has no signs on it indicating otherwise, it is FAIR GAME !!
            Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
              I sense a future dumpster dive thread !!! Lemme tell ya, if you can get past the social stigmatism associated with hurling yourself into a refuse container, you would not believe what you can score ...

If it is not locked and has no signs on it indicating otherwise, it is FAIR GAME !!
              lol what the hell are you talking about? are you literally saying to jump into a dumpster? lol

Comment

I'll PM you some details ... you would not believe the technology motherlode awaiting in your local PC stores refuse container.
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Well when my new Mobo get's hear some time next month They a 650i Mobo to go to a good home if anyone can use it PM

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                    I'll PM you some details ... you would not believe the technology motherlode awaiting in your local PC stores refuse container.
                    hahaha

Comment

Always support local businesses if at all possible. Fight the Walmarts and Best Buys. I was on my way to Guitar Center a couple of weeks ago, but decided to check out a new locally owned place. I ended up with a free lesson, and a guitar amp that would have cost me nearly $300 at Guitar Center cost me $200 out the door (hookup on price + no tax since I paid cash).
                      [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

To enlighten anyone who may find the fine art of refuse recycling to be not just a job, but an 'adventure', give this thread a read:

http://www.hardforum.com/archive/ind.../t-759401.html

Note: I have never done it myself, but I wish I would have scored the crazy amount of hardware that my buddy did when he used to go container surfing.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X