Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many People Would Like To See Me Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many People Would Like To See Me Back?

Here's the deal... I am going to try to convince my parents to let me back on the battlefield so i need your help. Who here wants me to come back. I could really use your support because I really miss you guys! Thanks for your help!
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Not sure who you arem I dont think we ever played together, but hey, its another person to shoot

Comment

Geddy, Massacre, RNA, Tanari, Prophet, I really need your support here! Thanks Guys... I appreciate it. Masacre, your inspirational words of wisdom will definately will help here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721
        Geddy, Massacre, RNA, Tanari, Prophet, I really need your support here! Thanks Guys... I appreciate it. Masacre, your inspirational words of wisdom will definately will help here.
        Tanaris gone, RNA and Prophet havent been on in a while, at least I havent seen em.

Comment

come on guys, don't just look, submit a vote. Need the support of all CLR's.

Comment

you got my vote mate.

Comment

You have my vote

Comment

Yeah miss the original Transport of doom. Been to long since ya played! Hope all is well with you.
                [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

i havent played w/ u b4 but if massacre and darkrain's vote, then u got mine b/c i always trust team players but i always enjoy shooting a new friend then stabing them and their next spawn!
                  [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Come on back... We need another body to hit the floor.
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

FFS!! go shank your parents and bribe them saying "if you want your tags back you gotta lemme play :P"

*NOTE* don't really do this :P

Comment

You got my vote

Comment

Vote for Pedro!..

Comment

sure man,... it was always fun squadding up with you.

Geddy

Comment

Not being allowed to play at Cain's should be considered a felony.

Voted "Yes." Hope you and your parents can work something out.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X