EU or PAC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU or PAC?

Just wondering: do you guys prefer the EU or PAC side? Personally, I think PAC is far cooler. Aesthetically, they have snazzy black uniforms (or even more snazzy white uniforms in NS) which are loads cooler than the dorky orange-black-white EU camo. The voices are also a lot better done (always thought that the EU soldiers sounded desperate / half stoned). Admittedly some of the stuff they say is a bit strange to anyone that actually speaks Russian -- the 'Thanks' command, for example, makes your soldier say 'We will even our debts later' rather than 'Thank you' -- but they are still way better than the EU voices.

In terms of functionality, I find the Nekomata far superior to the Tiger: more maneuverable, faster, etc. The Krylov kicks the SCAR's ass, and the Park 52 is far better than the Moretti (even maybe better than the Zeller). The PAC pistol has more rounds in it (yes, they do less damage, but you can get more headshots ). The Doragon has a sleeker, harder to hit profile than the clunky Talon. The Bogatyr main guns are somehow always more accurate for me than the Reisig guns. And etc.

It just seems to me like the PAC is leagues cooler than the EU. What do you guys think about this?
    EU
    0%
    PAC
    0%

I'm always in the gunship, so I'd say EU. I prefer the Talon over the Darogon (or however you spell it). I think theyre exactly the same, but the Talon looks 10 times better. The other ones boring. Plus IMO it maneuvers better, even though it probabaly doesnt.

Comment

i like pac. but, i win more as EU.

Comment

I picked Pac Mainly because of the Tank....

If im ground pounding i would rather be EU Though, I'm Not exactly sure why though.

Comment

I just think it always looks cool when a PAC squad is kicking ass in their black suits. EU just look a bit out of place.

Comment

I picked EU I also am the Gunship

Comment

I picked EU... hmm I`m addicted to Mitchell A8V.

Comment

PAC FTW. Everyone loves the Nekomata.

Comment

i say PAC b/c u actuall got to pay attention to what other players r requesting. makes it harder but once u get used to it...i feel that i am a more reliable source for back up and info.
                  [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

PAC size best titan poding on suz canal to the tower to take the gunship out with the saaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrain371
                      PAC size best titan poding on suz canal to the tower to take the gunship out with the saaw.
                      Well then thats two reasons to be EU, so that I can run or gun you off the tower (like I did yesterday)

Comment

There needs to be a "Whatever team I'm stuck on" option. I stick with the team I'm on...I have no preference. It's when I switch teams and not know it that I tend to have problems with accidentally shooting teammates.

Comment

PAC FTW!!!

Nekomata is just that much better than the Tiger.
                          APC's are equal, transports are basically the same.

Haven't had much chance to fly the gunships, very little air time (71 kills) so i can't compare with any authority. I DO like to shoot them down. 150 gunships killed between tank and SAAW.

Ground? I have the unlocks, so I don't carry the base guns on Any class.

So the only determining factor for me on TiTan is the Nekomata PAC.
                          On Conquest/NS, I really don't have a preference which side to play.
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by kjhenf
                            Originally posted by Darkrain371
                            Well then thats two reasons to be EU, so that I can run or gun you off the tower (like I did yesterday)
                            Yer you did but how many time's did the mine's get you and the double saaw wamie

Comment

I think the EU could do with one of these to beat the PAC'S

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X