Stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff for sale

Ok I got 2 Pny 6800 gs oc pci express cards, 2 G5 laser mice, and a asus A8r MVP mobo that is crossfire ready socket 939 that is brand new. All of this stuff works fine and runs good....The only thing i have not tested is the mobo....Just because i never used it...But it is new so i would think there are no problems with it. If anyone is interested in some of this stuff make me a offer

Re: Stuff for sale

Originally posted by CHOPS123
    Ok I got 2 Pny 6800 gs oc pci express cards, 2 G5 laser mice, and a asus A8r MVP mobo that is crossfire ready socket 939 that is brand new. All of this stuff works fine and runs good....The only thing i have not tested is the mobo....Just because i never used it...But it is new so i would think there are no problems with it. If anyone is interested in some of this stuff make me a offer
    Could you post some pics?
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Pigs? Im sure you meant pics....I need to get a new battery for my camera but as soon as i do that i can post pics

Comment

Are the G5s the old version or new version?
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

old versions.......Just one thumb button

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X