X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Mod Tools Released

Full article at BU: PS3 Mod Tools

Excellent site for getting the latest PS3 Mods: http://www.ut3mod.com/

So how are things on the PS3 side Kurlon? I hope they cook the Ripper light mutator for you guys. They should have put this weapon in the full release it is awesome. Kurlon in the PC version you can use link alt on an abandoned enemy vehicle, to highjack it and heal it at same time. Great feature I love it. Is this the same on the PS3? Are you playing with Keyboard?

Comment

So how are things on the PS3 side Kurlon?
      PS3 version has been extremely fun and actually stays quite busy on the weekends (don't really play during the week). Still hard to find quality 16p Warfare servers as Midway keeps taking theirs down but plenty in VCTF.

Mics are still a problem with many users over Bluetooth but mine seems to work (really need a chat icon especially for troubleshooting).

KB+M (wireless) work really well but you still need the controller for some options in the menu. ATM you can't dodge w/ the KB but I stick with vehicles anyways or the occasional double jump if on foot.

Haven't tried out a lot of mods but the few custom maps I've installed worked great. Only thing is custom maps have to be installed before connecting to the server but custom mutators are downloaded automatically.

Kurlon in the PC version you can use link alt on an abandoned enemy vehicle, to highjack it and heal it at same time. Great feature I love it. Is this the same on the PS3?
      Not sure as the PS3 version tends to have less vehicles due to the player count so it's rare to see a enemy vehicle intact.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X