Hello from -IRC-MIKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from -IRC-MIKE

Hiya Cain and Crew. Thanks for letting me play on your server with you guys last night after it crashed. It got populated over a period of time but I did get to speak to you guys while the server wasn't heavily populated. I had a great time and look forward to playing with you again.

I am a proud private member of -ACI- (www.anticheatinc.com is the #1 anti cheat community for gaming). I have built, hosted, and adminned many gameservers of my own - mostly on linux, with the exception of a few occasions. I dumped my T1 connection when DSL-Cable became competitive and I have been in the telecommunications field for 15 years. I have built/hosted/adminned servers for America's Army, Splinter Cell, BF2, BF2-SF, Ghost Recon, Halo, UT Game of the Year, 1999, and 2004.. maybe leaving out a few since my ripe old age of 35 is telling on me already and I forget. I used to build websites, but due to time restrictions and oddly long hours, I resigned from webmastering the popular hunting magazine's site that I was working for, and only work on sites here and there for friends or maybe some charity work. I enjoy doing all of the above, as much as I do playing games where time and family allows.

I originally started playing on Cain's server because of the limited amount of servers that are tracked. I was searching through COD4tracker and after applying search filters, it was the first one on the list. There are still some issues with the tracking system since anybody can create any name and such, but that's another story and something that will be addressed soon, I hope. You will be seeing a lot more -IRC- clan members on this server since I have stuck with it. Terms are subject to change if my clan decides to start being tracked. Enough said about that.. onward.

I am a proud 35 year old husband and father of 3... 8yrs, 6yrs, and 2yrs, respectively, and my wife is a Chiropractor. I am a hospital supervisor and the wife fusses alot when I spend time after work in my separate shop where I own my own full (part) time computer/networking/webserver and repair business where all of the above takes place. Again, I enjoyed playing with you guys the other night, and I look forward to spending time being tracked while 'pwning' on your server in the future.

HOOAH, and everyone have fun, play safe, and don't cheat...you will regret it forever in the gaming world.

Your friend,

~~mike~~
    -IRC-MIKE (cod4 playername)

Welcome to the Forum please read the rules and welcome again

Comment

Great intro -IRC-Mike! It's good to have you onboard and i'm glad you've found a place to call home.

Welcome to the lair

Comment

Hello Mike. Welcome to the forums.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome to the Lair Mike

Comment

Welcome to the Lair bro

Comment

Welcome aboard.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Very interesting stuff, Mike! Thanks for sharing. You may already know, but Cain shares the same zeal to stop cheating that you do.

You're among like-minded individuals here when it comes to cheating. Looking forward to seeing you on the forums and in-game sometime (as well as your clan mates!).

Comment

Welcome to the forums and to the community!

Comment

Iron Mike more like...

Glad you found us, and happy hunting.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

LOL @ Iron Mike. That's a first.

Comment

Welcome Mike! Thanks for sticking around with us to help get teh server populated! It was nice playing with you

Comment

So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X