Advise And help Needed Please with Sata Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advise And help Needed Please with Sata Drivers

I have just order a new Sata Dvd Writer and Dvd Rom is they anything I need to know about installing them just because I'm sick of the IDE ones lol.

Any Advise would be well come, And yes I have to spare Sate power Connetions.

Re: Advise And help Needed Please with Sata Drivers

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
    I have just order a new Sata Dvd Writer and Dvd Rom is they anything I need to know about installing them just because I'm sick of the IDE ones lol.

Any Advise would be well come, And yes I have to spare Sate power Connetions.
    Jus make sure that ur SATA is enabled in ur BIOS settings...other then that I cant think of nething

Comment

Depending on your MB and BIOS you may need to install SATA drivers for the OS to see the new Drive.

Comment

I ordered one too.......I was just sick of IDE cables

Comment

Thanks guys for the Advise. As for my Mobo I have 650i motherboard in at the moment but I have the New 750i on pre order,

Comment

I ordered a new sata dvdrw for my new build too. Mainly because i didn't want to messa round with the JMicron drivers that come with my motherboard. A lot of hassle for one peice of hardware. Just plug in a boot up.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
              I ordered a new sata dvdrw for my new build too. Mainly because i didn't want to messa round with the JMicron drivers that come with my motherboard. A lot of hassle for one peice of hardware. Just plug in a boot up.
              That what I like to Hear thanks man

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X