Startup crew - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup crew - Wednesday

We need some folks to jumpstart the server this morning...

It only takes 2 or 3 players, and now you have some bots to play with while you wait for more players.

At work.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I am home for a little bit. Having problems getting in. Found the server going from favorites it won't load anything past the map screen and the map does not show.

Tried another server had the same problem.

just got into one server. Not sure if it is our server or not.

Comment

I'll try to hop on for a bit. Heard those bots were vicious pwners though.
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Nothing happening when I click on the server to join, just a blank load screen.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

apache is looking into it

Comment

still no change

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                Nothing happening when I click on the server to join, just a blank load screen.
                DITTO that at 10am
                A change of Pace.
                "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                  I'll try to hop on for a bit. Heard those bots were vicious pwners though.
                  You have no idea! I was playing against 5 bots and they beat the living crap out of me. They have a little delay, but they compensate for it by attacking as 5 at a time, they don't know how to hide, they will all show up in front of you and start shooting. I learned to stay back and hide behind my bot teammates lol

I feel so weak.

Comment

There was a Steam Update minutes ago.

Now when I try to connect I get an error message about not downloading server info.

maybe the server now needs to be restarted.
                    A change of Pace.

Comment

Yup, still can't join. I get stuck on an empty screen.

Comment

Someone contact Cain or apache quick! I'll try to join right now.

Edit: confirm, it won't let me join the server either. It shows a black screen. No map loading. I guess the server needs restart.
                        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I texted Cain. I do not know if the Server Provider updates the server or we have to do so.
                          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I just updated the server and it is rebooting now. Someone try to join and let me know.
                            Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'm in!
                              A change of Pace.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X