Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like old times

I miss owning your guys!

wow, didn't count on the picture being that huge lol.

Comment

Even Jeffro is doing better than me? Me so sad

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Even Jeffro is doing better than me? Me so sad
        You've always got me to dominate.
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Jeffro's not bad at these types of games.

I prefer DoD though. I found it far, far easier to pick up than trying to step into the CS community, and was fairly good after a couple hours to get used to it.

Of course, my playstyle when not using armor is to spend a good chunk of my time diving headfirst into the biggest clusters of bad guys around to waste as many as I can before they bring me down, and that doesn't really work in CS.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
            Jeffro's not bad at these types of games.

I prefer DoD though. I found it far, far easier to pick up than trying to step into the CS community, and was fairly good after a couple hours to get used to it.

Of course, my playstyle when not using armor is to spend a good chunk of my time diving headfirst into the biggest clusters of bad guys around to waste as many as I can before they bring me down, and that doesn't really work in CS.

-Rand
            oh how i miss my k98 in dod. I was unstoppable with that gun!

Comment

The guns in DOD are harder to use than in CS because have a lot more recoil. You should be able to play CS and a lot of players are really good about jumping in and killing three or four enemy before they die.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

mg42 all the way

Comment

I get owned far more in CS than I do in DoD. I think some of it has to do with the nature of the weapons, and a big part of it is that some of those players never left the game.

I can more than hold my own in most games, but not against folks who've been playing it nonstop for 10 years.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Was planning on jumping in tonight, but suddenly have to work untill midnight.
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X