Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like old times

I miss owning your guys!

wow, didn't count on the picture being that huge lol.

Comment

Even Jeffro is doing better than me? Me so sad

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Even Jeffro is doing better than me? Me so sad
        You've always got me to dominate.
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Jeffro's not bad at these types of games.

I prefer DoD though. I found it far, far easier to pick up than trying to step into the CS community, and was fairly good after a couple hours to get used to it.

Of course, my playstyle when not using armor is to spend a good chunk of my time diving headfirst into the biggest clusters of bad guys around to waste as many as I can before they bring me down, and that doesn't really work in CS.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
            Jeffro's not bad at these types of games.

I prefer DoD though. I found it far, far easier to pick up than trying to step into the CS community, and was fairly good after a couple hours to get used to it.

Of course, my playstyle when not using armor is to spend a good chunk of my time diving headfirst into the biggest clusters of bad guys around to waste as many as I can before they bring me down, and that doesn't really work in CS.

-Rand
            oh how i miss my k98 in dod. I was unstoppable with that gun!

Comment

The guns in DOD are harder to use than in CS because have a lot more recoil. You should be able to play CS and a lot of players are really good about jumping in and killing three or four enemy before they die.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

mg42 all the way

Comment

I get owned far more in CS than I do in DoD. I think some of it has to do with the nature of the weapons, and a big part of it is that some of those players never left the game.

I can more than hold my own in most games, but not against folks who've been playing it nonstop for 10 years.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Was planning on jumping in tonight, but suddenly have to work untill midnight.
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X