Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empty server?

Hi everyone!

I've been playing in your guys server for the past couple days. Had some free time between class and thought I'd hop on and play for a bit. Noticed the server changed to no awp/auto and was empty. I thought it to be a bit strange that this server, which is normally hovering around 22+ players is empty, but figured, maybe people are just busy with school or work.

Well it's now 10:15 pm and I wanted to hop in and play, and there are still 0 people in the server.

Was wondering what happened; where'd everyone go?
    [hlx]

Not sure whats going no myself, I tried to join buy it hung at the server screen. thats possibly why the server is empty.

ICE

Comment

Hi Jingles!

Thank you for taking the time to register for our Forums and make the post.

I was out of town yesterday. Each day I spend a couple of hours in the server early to mid-afternoon jumpstarting it. Since I was not around the server never got going and if it does not get busy in the afternoon it rarely gets busy in the evening.

Unfortunately I saw many of our regular players were playing CS:GO in other servers but few people have the patience or persistence to jumpstart our server - they enjoy playing the games, and love playing here, they just do not have the patience or persistence to stick around while we have few or no players.

ICE, I was working on the server about the time you were trying to connect, I'm guessing. The server was empty so I took the opportunity to tweak.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

With summer dying down and school starting the weeknights will have less players.

You can always come by here and make a post to get some people in. You can also add us to your Steam friends list.

You can start with me.

DukeCLR
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I tried to jump start it early evening. I had to leave early and get some sleep. I had been up since 4:00 AM.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I saw you in there apache with a couple of others...

Comment

Bar, Douche Lord and Ghostviper were the only regulars.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Comment

I was getting server hang up yesterday when trying to join. Had to reboot Steam, still didn't work. Then I saw Golden in there and then I was able to join. We got it up to 4-5 players, but it just didnt take off, and this during prime time.

Will be back again tonight... let's get her going !
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X