Sorry to Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to Say

I dont think, I can play at Cains CS: GO anymore. Due to players assuming my skill level is "HACKER". They all decide a vote kick and ruin my fun.
    i just get accused of hacks and the whole CT just agrees against me. How's that fair?
    just cause CT's cant handle getting raped abit the whole entire team goes apeS* and decides to vote me off. if this happens. I can no longer play at Cains.

more gladly to jumpstart the server..but once the server starts populating.. players get intimitated..makes me feel un-welcomed..

this just doesnt go for me.
    this goes for future "Good players" aswell.

i also, told them to report me on the forums if it makes a big problem and that the admins can look into it.
    i dont mind getting called out, but having one whole team going against me and getting booted makes me

brian you are the biggest hacker I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, my little brother gets that all the time on cs:source and I used to get that too but I'm definitely not at that level anymore.. I don't think there's any good way to solve that problem though

If a CLR is on do please show some support on the mic and on the chat when people accuse others of hacking without legit proof

Comment

Originally posted by Douche Lord View Post
      brian you are the biggest hacker I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, my little brother gets that all the time on cs:source and I used to get that too but I'm definitely not at that level anymore.. I don't think there's any good way to solve that problem though

If a CLR is on do please show some support on the mic and on the chat when people accuse others of hacking without legit proof
      i used to get it all the time from CS 1.3 - Source. but usually when players call other players out.. admins usually spec the player for any fishy activities for a period of time.

My only purpose at CL would be jumpstart and play only when other CLRs are on. I've gotten called out in DOD: Source and it was at Cains too.. but I've been cleared. Wish there was some kind of immunity or some sort to prevent this from happening..

Comment

I think the issue mainly is pubhops, because we all play together we all learn together, teach each other etc.
        So generally tthe CLR skill level is above average, and we're all mixed styles so again we all learn to watch for all these diff things.
        Pubhops dont get the chance to do that, so nautrally anyone with some more skill even thou they have been playing csgo for 6 years come along its instantly "quick make them feel bad"

Calling cheater/hacker is a method of dominating others, causing them to leave brining the less 'skilled' back to the high scorers.

Next time just say, if thats what you think fairnuf, demo me and report it.
        And ignore them.
        They only say that cos they cant get that good.

It pays to play cains lair!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
          I think the issue mainly is pubhops, because we all play together we all learn together, teach each other etc.
          So generally tthe CLR skill level is above average, and we're all mixed styles so again we all learn to watch for all these diff things.
          Pubhops dont get the chance to do that, so nautrally anyone with some more skill even thou they have been playing csgo for 6 years come along its instantly "quick make them feel bad"

Calling cheater/hacker is a method of dominating others, causing them to leave brining the less 'skilled' back to the high scorers.

Next time just say, if thats what you think fairnuf, demo me and report it.
          And ignore them.
          They only say that cos they cant get that good.

It pays to play cains lair!
          Sirex, I've done it that LOL but it didnt help.
          but in CS: GO has a built in VOTE KICK..
          they dont like me so they ALL VOTE AGAINST ME.
          the answer i got from the offended player was "You think i give a Sh*T about a sh*tty Clan Forum", of course my anger wanted to go off on him. but as a CLR, I held it back.
          that just made the crowd more angry and i ended up getting the BOOT.

edit: Reason i dont use my mic in PUBs w/o any other CLR online.

Comment

This is the reason you know I constantly preach to my Admins that it is damned near impossible to tell an elite player from a Hacker....

Keep on playing with us...

I have thought about disabling the vote-kick but it is necessary for helping rid the server or real asshats.

Sirex is correct. Many of our regular players are very, very good and many people are not accustomed to seeing that in a Pub server.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              This is the reason you know I constantly preach to my Admins that it is damned near impossible to tell an elite player from a Hacker....

Keep on playing with us...

I have thought about disabling the vote-kick but it is necessary for helping rid the server or real asshats.

Sirex is correct. Many of our regular players are very, very good and many people are not accustomed to seeing that in a Pub server.
              I understand, Many of the CLRs are very good players.. i think of it as..
              each and every individual is good at one or another game.

Like myself, I'm average and BF series games or call of duty. but stronger in Dod/Counterstrike games.
              Possible to get admins in GO and disable the vote-kick?

Comment

Brian, I know you tend to do this but keep a close eye on the games and switch to the side that is doing poorly, they will appreciate it. Cheaters NEVER do that.

I had vote-kick disabled and the assholes went wild in there.

It is impossible to have an Admin in there every minute of every hour...

So you did get vote-kicked, correct?? Well we know that works!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                  Brian, I know you tend to do this but keep a close eye on the games and switch to the side that is doing poorly, they will appreciate it. Cheaters NEVER do that.

I had vote-kick disabled and the assholes went wild in there.

It is impossible to have an Admin in there every minute of every hour...

So you did get vote-kicked, correct?? Well we know that works!
                  yea i got votekicked and couldnt agree more that guy was a total asshat.

Comment

My son has the same thing Brian. Plays on a server for a little and then is accused and or banned for hacking. Some people can not handle it when others are better than them.
                    I was once accused of hacking. My score was 1-7. My only kill was the guy accusing me of hacking.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

this type situation is not always easy to deal with brian. I can tell that being an admin is very hard, as I use to be one here at the lair some years ago. Its very frustrating for me right now because my game play is not what it use to be. I have not really gamed in about 4-5 years. I use to play everyday for several hours and my game play was much better. right now my timing is very bad and my reflexes are not what they once were. Please be patient as cain gets the server up to speed and gets things to where he likes it. he is a great server operator. Alot of the newer players complain because they do not take the time to LEARN the game, they just want to shoot and kill, nothing else. take the AWP and AUTO sniper rifles for instance, none of the newer players want to learn to defend against, they just want it removed. hang in there brother and play as much as you can. this will get worked out, and you can believe that my friend.

david cantrell

-=]CL[=-ICEViper

Comment

Uhh people... U make it sound like I just arrived to the lair,I've been here since 05'. I know, it's difficult, I know pub hops like to complain. I'm just stating that the vote kick can be used as a troll weapons to get rid of good players.

@icev. I too was a admin at cains too before.

Comment

In their defense, your skills are quite godly. I was specing you once and you were behind a box, you pin pointed someone who was walking loudly and the moment the showed up they had a deagle to the face. That's when I decided to stay on your team.

Comment

KP, how many times have you been kicked from the server, because people thought you were hacking ?!?!?

Bahaahahaaahaaaaahahahaahahaaaahahaaaa!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              In their defense, your skills are quite godly. I was specing you once and you were behind a box, you pin pointed someone who was walking loudly and the moment the showed up they had a deagle to the face. That's when I decided to stay on your team.
                              rofl, i know i tend to do that alot.
                              but CS game mechanics are quite easy.

1. Always listen to your surroundings
                              2. check your radar the last known position of your teammates/ where they died.
                              3. DONT SPRAY, Control your shots.

@Cain:
                              I havent seen KP kicked from a CS: GO server yet.
                              but im waiting for that day to come.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X