Thursday morning!!

Let's do it!!

I see Golden got us going this AM!!

Great job!!

16/32

Comment

20/32 now.

Comment

I'll hop in for an hour before I go to class.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Server emptied out for some unknown reason.... me and redd could use some help!!
          Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

back to 20 people including myself

Comment

as soon as train came on there was a vote for office

Comment

back up to 23 on train
                Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Great work guys. Only had a few mins of gametime to help before i had to go out.

Comment

I think it's time to do Dust 2 and Office 24/7. Everything else is bringing the numbers down.

Comment

I think he might be right. I would like to play nuke again, i doubt it would help.

Since the weekend has more people can the rotation be set or changed for higher volume times?

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        I think it's time to do Dust 2 and Office 24/7. Everything else is bringing the numbers down.
                        Finally, someone who can see "the truth" and he's not constantly studying it like I am.

That third map has been a real problem, and I have tried them all, multiple times.

People just want to play Dust2 and Office, and I see some popular servers only play those two maps...

And those are probably the best two maps, overall. Best Hostage and best De.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                          Finally, someone who can see "the truth" and he's not constantly studying it like I am.

That third map has been a real problem, and I have tried them all, multiple times.

People just want to play Dust2 and Office, and I see some popular servers only play those two maps...

And those are probably the best two maps, overall. Best Hostage and best De.
                          ug, i love this place and i love this server, but why oh why do we have to be so one dimensional having only two maps is also gonna drive people crazy.

I understand that we can't have every map in rotation but come on guys we have to have some sort of variety here. I understand that we want the server to always be "busy" but we also want it to be enjoyable.

Sorry big guy, i'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. :/

Comment

I see very few folks sitting for hours in our empty server, and anyone who has done that understands the frustration of getting the server busy, then having all of them drop when a map cycles through they do not like.

Most of you only play in the evenings when we are often busy, however with the Dallas Server when it went empty for the last week (nearly every night), I saw many of our regulars merrily playing in other (busy) servers while ours sat empty.

An empty server running a bunch of maps is silly, and very few folks are willing to sit in there for an extended period of time. Typically the most popular servers only run the most popular map, and for this game that map is Dust2.

KP has done lots of startups for us, and many of you who hop into a busy server have him, me, Juneau and others to thank.

The options are quite simply, busy server with maps most want to play, or an empty server with the maps some of our folks like to play.

Either or ...

Comment

And the person, over the years, who wins for the most time spent in an empty server jump starting is.................................Juneau.

Sorry Cain, as the owner you are disqualified.

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X