Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite gun in each class?

Pistol, rifle, heavy, etc and why.

Pistol - Deagle. It's a 1 shot headshot kill with or without a helmet, and if you miss the head it's still only a 3 shot kill (or maybe 2 if you're lucky). The main drawback is the small clip size.

SMG - N/A. I don't use SMGs because I prefer just buying a deagle. I dislike having to get up close to get kills.

Rifle - M4 or AK usually, unless I'm sniping in which case I go with the AWP. I'm all about ranged weapons!

Heavy - I think it's no surprise here that I'm going with the Negev. I'm expecting an accuracy nerf in the near future.
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

pistols.. don't care I never live long enough to use.

auto shotgun XM1014, fun to use can take down someone easily at close range

MP7. Seems to be good distance with high rate of fire. I tend to shoot for body more and have to plug in alot to kill.

G3. like the zoom and power. If not I go for one of the scopped non sniper rifles. I am just used to using a scope from Bf3.

Comment

Uh... whatever I actually have money to buy.

I like the deagle and the dual whatever they are because they are $100 cheaper than the deagle.

I actually like SMGs, as my play style is more just blindly running around corners, so I actually have a chance of killing someone with the SMGs. I like the P90.

I actually like the FAMAS on the CT side for riffles.

I usually always just autobuy, as I like to have a surprise each time.
        "Oh look, what the hell is this gun?"
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Pistol does not matter much for me. I generally suck with a pistol. If I do buy one I like the Duallies over the deagle. It has a high rate of fire although is slow to reload. Some people even bind their mousewheel to the fire button for duallies and they fire like a submachine pistol.

For up close and personal I like the P90. It has a 50 round magazine, high rate of fire and accuracy at close range.

For Rifles I like the Galil, AK and M$ equally well. I do not like the Famas as much.
          For mid to long range I like the scoped AUG/ SG553.
          I have always sucked with the AWP so you usually do not find me using it.
          If I want to snipe long range I use the Auto Snipers.
          For shotguns I like the Pump Shottie. I usually will use it at narrow choke points like the paper room on Office. It is mostly a one shot kill although it feels like they nerfed it some porting over to CS:GO.
          For Heavy Machine Guns, I am with Ch33s3r and like the Negrev. It is a headshot machine and I also think they are going to nerf it later.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Deagle is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Deagle is all you need.
              what he said and what cheeser said.. but i told cheeser that

Deagle is my AWP, my primary..
              Scout is my Secondary.. then again Deagle is both

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X