AWP Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWP Pricing

I changed the cost of the AWP to 7750, but I cannot find the menu to change that!!

So when guys say they cannot buy an AWP explain it just costs more.

Why not an even number? Like costing 8000 or 7000.

Comment

Inflation....

Do you know what it costs me to buy those things?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Why not an even number? Like costing 8000 or 7000.
        because it will make you do math. That alone will keep you from buying one.

Comment

Hey Cheeser, check your email please ...

Comment

I played a few hours this morning and the result seems good, not as much AWP than before. Did you also raised the price of the Auto?

But theres a problem with some AWPers and Auto users that might happen more than before. People with those guns (some of them, not everyone), don't really try to defuse the bomb or rescue hostages and thing like that when they are not a lot of players remaining... A higher price may mean that they will even more play as solo and not help their team in orther to keep their precious damn gun...

Comment

Good points Gibzz.... Let's see how it plays out for us,....

Comment

that's way too pricey, you increased both by 3000$. maybe bring it down a notch -1000. I can't even save up to buy it if the team is losing to counter snipe.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
                  that's way too pricey, you increased both by 3000$. maybe bring it down a notch -1000. I can't even save up to buy it if the team is losing to counter snipe.
                  Scout

Be talented like me

Comment

Don't buy anything for a while ... or just buy smoke and run at them.

Comment

First, thanks for the great server.

There are a lot of servers out there that limit the AWP to one per team. To me if you're trying to contain the advantages it offers that's the most logical approach. It keeps the spawn camping and gun saving to a minimum and still gives the AWPers a chance to have their weapon of choice. My two cents.
                      i have a great personality
                      hey man nice shot
                      i'm all thumbs

Comment

honestly i think valve has already done a good job controlling the awp frequency by giving it a <1x kill reward multiplier.
                        edit: meant to reply to thread

Comment

Originally posted by darin View Post
                          First, thanks for the great server.

There are a lot of servers out there that limit the AWP to one per team. To me if you're trying to contain the advantages it offers that's the most logical approach. It keeps the spawn camping and gun saving to a minimum and still gives the AWPers a chance to have their weapon of choice. My two cents.
                          Thx Darin, and Welcome to Cain's Lair !!

I'm probably gonna just limit it to 2 or 3 per team... I was on Dust2 and we had 7 AWPers!! A little silly...

Comment

change taht shit back, how can you just customize the prices of guns. keep that shit stock or lower the amount of slots in the server if to many noobs are crying

Comment

Originally posted by phenomm View Post
                              change taht shit back, how can you just customize the prices of guns. keep that shit stock or lower the amount of slots in the server if to many noobs are crying
                              Ease up there sport, this is our house....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X