Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like the new plugin??

Well??

And how do you like the new connection info??

I'm liking both. Hate the killed info though when it shows that i didn't do any damage to the other guy like i thought i had.

Comment

I like the kill info to see the weapon that killed me but like Juneau said realizing that he is a %90 health and armor after unloading a clip into him is a bit discouraging.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm often surprised to discover that the guy who killed me is not who I thought it was!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
          I'm often surprised to discover that the guy who killed me is not who I thought it was!
          I can be shooting at one and about to kill him when another jumps out and shoots me.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Exactly....

You see a guy 100 feet away was the one that actually killed you.

Comment

I like it. How long it suppose to stay on your screen? It feels too long for me. I was trying to make it go away by pressing the # keys after I was done but didn't work.
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X