Possible cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible cheater

I took this guys id down because to me he seemed to have a sixth sense about where to shoot and nade.

645 32 "----VFV----" STEAM_1:0:686282 1:38:43 46 0 active 128000

Thx,
    Jsmith

Definitely seems like he's walling. He can see through flashes, smokes and fire. I started my demo 1 kill too late, but he was sitting in T spawn awping mid. Mid was completely smoked. Just takes 1 precise shot, and gets a headshot through the smoke. This wasn't a "oh i'm just going to screw around and take a random shot". He waited..about 10 seconds after smoke, shoots once and only once. Headshot. BS.

He also did the same through a molotov when he was sitting at long a T side.

He also runs around extremely non-nonchalantly. He rarely looks around to try and see other enemies (perhaps he already knows it's clear because he can see through walls?)

Got 2 demos.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jivtoo73i7bglev/vfv2.zip

Here's his stats.

Played here 8 hours and is rank 2 already? mmhmm.
    Last edited by juneau; 22 Sep 2012, 10:09 PM.
    [hlx]

Comment

Yeah I just sent a PM to an admin with questions regarding walling after watching this guy for awhile... I'm always afraid to make false accusations but especially in office that was too much to be believable...

He always knew exactly where ennemies were, even if they made no noise, without an allied telling him and was shooting the exact moment they were peeking out a corner or even just before. And it was not a question of causious prefire, he only prefire when there is in fact someone to kill.

Also when they was just one ennemy remaining he headed the exact good spot, without needing to search...

And I'm not sure about that one but in Inferno he had that weird habit of looking at floors or walls (when inside appartments), always toward the streets belows or things like that.

Like I said I'm affraid to make false accusations but I spectated him each time I died and he was indeed very suspicious and we were many to think that.

Comment

thanks all. We will look into it.

Comment

You three guys do not constantly accuse someone of hacking.

The fact that you guys think he is suspect, particularly you Jared is good enough for me to ban him...

Thanks for the post and his Steam ID...

http://stats.cainslair.com/hlstats.p...fo&player=4719

Comment

I was keeping an eye on him. He was very suspicious.. Thank you Cain.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I didn't have enough patience to take a good look at him but felt he was very suspicious, played earlier today and saw most of the events described here, still hope he's just that good, even though the chances are slim

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X