Assault
    0%
    Engineer
    0%
    Support
    0%
    Recon
    0%
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Support FTW!

Comment

i put in support but i use them all equally...if i need to take a checkpoint and actuaaly keep it...im always medic b/c i fool the enemy by putting my med pack down somewhere visible then wait for the enemy to look for me around it then unload a clip in their face!
      [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Engie on EU site.... All others on PAC site incl. engie

Comment

It depends on what mode im playing, and if im going up against alot of armor that round....

But Usually its Assault with my Voss.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

i play all classes. but, i probably have as much time in as an engie as the others combined.

Comment

I have played all classes and weapons except the carbine. So i chose recon because I am starting to find that with my zeller(long range), takoaSP?( PAC Pistol,preferred over EU, short)knife(short, preferred weapon in any kit) and rdx packs(short, anti armor purposes only) and cloaker to relocate while sniping and rush while stabbing. I find this to keep me safer at all ranges from the most threats than any other kit.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock
                It depends on what mode im playing, and if im going up against alot of armor that round....

But Usually its Assault with my Voss.
                x2

Comment

Engineers FTW. Can't leave home without my trusty Pilum.

Comment

I can't pick a kit. I play the kit to the map for the most part. I have been trying to play support latley because I still have some support badges left but I soooooooooooo hate the support gun. I find myself changing it a lot.
                    So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                    A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Are you using the Light or heavy? It is basically the same for either one, but small differences in timing. You need to fire in bursts, and really burst it, not like an assault rifle to the chest burst, much more controlled and light. For some odd reason those future machine guns are worse than todays, but we gotta deal with it. So, you want to be in a nice place where enemies will be mostly infront of you(titan consoles are awesome and supports most useful place). Imagine yourself guarding a titan core. Your gun gets more accurate the more you fire it, but will overheat and get you killed, so click your mouse for less than a second each time, getting off 2 or 3 shots in about half a second, then repeat once the second is up. So, here is one second: BAMBAMBAM|COOLING. Repeat, and if you get a flood of many troops instead of 1 or 2 at a time, use a 2 second burst, 1 second cool and then go back to 1 second firing|cooling. Here is an example. FIRING|COOLING FIRING|COOLING FIRING|FIRING FIRING|FIRING COOLING|COOLING. That can be anywhere between 30-50 shots, and you wont overheat. I havent used the lights in awhile, but it will be very similar to that system above.

Comment

When using the support LMG/HMG, I will do about a 2 second burst, then cool for around a second <rinse/repeat>. Once you learn the gun, they are amazing in suppressing the enemy... Ganz especially. Once that reticle shrinks down from firing, it is absolutely lethal at all medium to long range.

For short range, titan fighting, use the Clark so you can shoot them in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Runaway_Jim
                          For short range, titan fighting, use the Clark so you can shoot them in the face.
                          when i play support i almost always load out with the clark. i love that thing.

Comment

Depends on my mood as well, if Im feeling lazy I will just lay up on a hill and snipe at a silo. If I feel like playing aggressive usually recon with rdx, apm mines and carbine, or whatever its called. If there is lots of armor I will be engineer and use motion mines to counter all the armor hookers.

Comment

voss pew pew pew!!
                              [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                              You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X