My suggestions for RTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My suggestions for RTV

I just learned that the RTV system may be implemented soon and I really happpy with that! I was also told that some adjustments were necessary so here's my suggestions for it:

-The number of rtv needed to call a vote: I think something around the 65-70% is a good number.

-The maps: I think you should keep the 3-4 popular maps that most people don't complain about as the regular rotation but have all regular maps (Italy, Nuke, Aztec, Train, etc.) in the voting choices. So if we have a bunch of players that feels it would be nice to play them they still can if the majority votes for them.

It's not really in the topic but another good thing to add in my opinion is that people may not be able to choose their team anymore so that good players have more chances to be equally distributed in the 2 sides.

Again thanks for the good work, this is the best server available by far!

Having all the maps available when we RTV would be great, love that!

Originally posted by Gibzz View Post
    It's not really in the topic but another good thing to add in my opinion is that people may not be able to choose their team anymore so that good players have more chances to be equally distributed in the 2 sides.
    I don't agree with that, I know who I like to play with and who's butt I want to shoot. Being in the poop team is just an opportunity to get better at the game and being on the good team brings a sense of satisfaction that you need sometimes, like a cigarette for a smoker or a coffee for coffee lovers!

People are progressively getting better at the game and we are slowly but surely building more and more regulars on the server, stacking and unfair games do and will happen, but at least I don't feel like I'm playing on a random pub with strangers! I say nononono to anti-stack plugins!

Comment

Let it stack.. Most of the time it is random because you come in and there is only one slot open.

Don't worry I will join any team winning and force then to lose.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X