Demolicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demolicious

So i got called out by Saurga of CLR for hacking, told him i'll drop a demo here and maybe to other players who think or might think i hack.

Demo description
    -i went 9 - 0
    -it was a full game
    -it was the map before de_nuke in which he accused me of(de_dust2)
    -shows how i awp too
    -files about 11.4mb

cain1.dem

with all due respect, i'm not trying to brag or shame anyone.

dont worry about it, We or I get called out HACKER! all the time.. dont be scared of him..hes nothing but a regular..
    let the admins deal with the situation.

p.s. Who is Saurga? ive never seen him on the forums..

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
      dont worry about it, We or I get called out HACKER! all the time.. dont be scared of him..hes nothing but a regular..
      let the admins deal with the situation.

p.s. Who is Saurga? ive never seen him on the forums..
      No idea, i told him i'll upload a demo on forums for him to see and he agreed.

anywho, thanks for the support Brian

Comment

I have seen Saruga on the server. I do not see him registered under that name on the forums.
        My only complaint against you is you killing me.
        Oh, and
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          I have seen Saruga on the server. I do not see him registered under that name on the forums.
          My only complaint against you is you killing me.
          Oh, and
          Apache
          thanks dude, was fun rushing vertigo as a T with you the other day, awesome plays.

Comment

kazuya you are bad sir

Comment

And you head shot me trying to prevent that today.
              Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

You want people to believe you, post a recorded screen capture not a demo. Demo's will show the in game settings that the person watching is using, a screen capture video will record exactly what is showing on your screen.
                "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

we should have people register in the forums first before they can put a [CLR] tag on... so we know its not a random player trying to make us look bad..

Comment

He doesn't have to prove that he isn't hacking. The burden is on the person accusing him of hacking. Spectate him and show that he is, apart from that I don't know why he even paid attention to it. There are very few admins in the community and unless one of them says something, which they won't, you have nothing to worry about... you god damn awper.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      He doesn't have to prove that he isn't hacking. The burden is on the person accusing him of hacking. Spectate him and show that he is, apart from that I don't know why he even paid attention to it. There are very few admins in the community and unless one of them says something, which they won't, you have nothing to worry about... you god damn awper.
                      Wow Phantom posting in a good way.

Good post KP and you are correct.
                      Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

he isn't a hacker. just a tacky awper.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
                          we should have people register in the forums first before they can put a [CLR] tag on... so we know its not a random player trying to make us look bad..
                          You making us look bad by wearing the tag wrong. It's {CLR} with squiggly brackets...
                          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by HotSweaty View Post
                            You want people to believe you, post a recorded screen capture not a demo. Demo's will show the in game settings that the person watching is using, a screen capture video will record exactly what is showing on your screen.
                            You keep accusing me of "model hacking" i don't know what that is, wanna elaborate in pms?

As far as i know from searching on official forums, you can't hack when doing a demo, theres a few guys that was walling and their demo came out blurred in which valve did on purpose to bust these suckers. My demo shows exactly whats on my screen, you're just a whiner, you complained about awp not registering properly for an hour when i first played with you.

When i get a chance to buy fraps or any recorded program, i might do another "post screen" demo, but then again, what is the point of proving you wrong? so you can go silent and pretend you never accused me?

Like i said last night to you, the evidence and facts are right here in my first post, i proved you wrong instead of blabbing false accusations and bs. The only people that don't believe me are the ones that don't even know how the game mechanics work by making up excuses and spewing random "facts".

Do your research about how demos really work.

And to everyone else, thank you very much for your support

Comment

kazuya hacks ><>>> lol jk

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X