Who do you kill the most.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you kill the most.

Go to http://stats.cainslair.com/hlstats.p...yers&game=csgo type in your name and check your rank. Choose your name and go to kill stats.

Cain has killed phantom more then anyone else on his list. Oh but Phantom has killed cain 52 times to cains 32 times

Sweet Bro I have killed the most. Phantom is at the 2nd place for me. My 13 kills to his 10 kills

Who is your nemesis?

All those lonely mornings that Cain and I had were magical. We killed each other, and much... much more.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      All those lonely mornings that Cain and I had were magical. We killed each other, and much... much more.
      hmm should we tell the wife?

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        You promised you wouldn't tell anyone !!

Comment

I get killed by colony the most. But I also have the highest kills on him.

Also some other interesting stats in there. Apparently I tend to shoot everyone in the left arm most of all.
          [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Yes, if you really drill down into the stats there is some really interesting info in there.

Comment

then have to look at where you fire with each weapon.. I seem to do different things with shotguns then i do the rifles.

Comment

I kill colony the most. That dude is pretty damn good.

Comment

Killed OGA the most, killed by phenoM the most.

Comment

Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I also noticed something else which was interesting. Apparently there was someone else trying to use my name that played. There is a "trip202." (with a period at the end)

He had several aliases. Probably up to no good since I see he is banned now.
                      [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                        I also noticed something else which was interesting. Apparently there was someone else trying to use my name that played. There is a "trip202." (with a period at the end)

He had several aliases. Probably up to no good since I see he is banned now.
                        There is a feature of some of the hacks out there where the hacker constantly changes his name, automatically which makes him difficult to kick or ban. Also they change their name to players already in the server and it is very tough to tell who is who...

Comment

Thank goodness for steam id, I don't want to get banned because of an imposter!
                          [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                            Thank goodness for steam id, I don't want to get banned because of an imposter!
                            That would suck...

Here is the guy who spoofed you:
                            http://stats.cainslair.com/sourceban...steamid&Submit

Scroll to the very bottom for his aliases:
                            http://stats.cainslair.com/hlstats.p...3585&game=csgo

Comment

I killed Tofu 4 U most 14 - 1, gotmilk? 99 kicks my ass lol 33 - 9

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X