Incendiaries suck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incendiaries suck.

Just wanted to say. They stop rushes entirely and they are too effective for one person to buy and stop something.

Works both ways too.

Originally posted by Shyatic View Post

Works both ways too.
    Giggity.

Comment

< Insert mildly inappropriate "that's what she said" joke here >
      [hlx]

Comment

Yep, I agree. They get even worse with FF off. You can basically create zones that no one but your teammates can pass.

Comment

I'm considering. Just considering, limiting to 2 or 3 per team.

Let's discuss

They are WAY OP. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

Let's discuss

They are WAY OP. IMO.
            Nah keep it like it is. It can be vital to both sides in controlling traffic. Also only thing I am good at.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

Let's discuss

They are WAY OP. IMO.
              I think we should limit the amount of AWPs per team to 2-3 before Incendiaries. If one of the awpers dies someone can pick up their gun anyway. We don't need 6 people picking middle on each team every round and the amount of AWPs made Italy not fun

Comment

Italy really isn't that fun. They need to block off firing lines or create another way into the hostages. Its very rare where you can actually get a hostage out because they are camping that last building.

Most of the time its just someone being killed that ends the round.

Comment

Originally posted by layziee View Post
                  I think we should limit the amount of AWPs per team to 2-3 before Incendiaries. If one of the awpers dies someone can pick up their gun anyway. We don't need 6 people picking middle on each team every round and the amount of AWPs made Italy not fun
                  I suggested this earlier but Cain said it might clear out the server. I really don't think that is true because you can still buy the auto sniper which is also a bad ass weapon.

The problem with Italy might be the timer. I have found that even when you have a good CT team that pushes, by the time you get into the T spawn and grab a hostage, you have very little time to get them to the rescue zone. This is especially true on 32 player server where you have to get through a lot more resistance.

Last, incendiaries are kind of bothering me too. Last night we were having some awesome games, Ts were rushing on defuse maps, but the fire was just everywhere. We were getting owned. Everyone hates when you get stuck in a game where T just camp. Well, incendiaries almost discourage rushing. Even if you get through, your health is so low one body shot and you are done. Then it is no fun for either side.

These are just some of my thoughts. I'll still be playing on the server no matter what
                  [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                    Nah keep it like it is. It can be vital to both sides in controlling traffic. Also only thing I am good at.
                    The only reason you want to keep them is because without them your score will be significantly lower. I swear 30% of all Molotovs are thrown by golden.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      The only reason you want to keep them is because without them your score will be significantly lower. I swear 30% of all Molotovs are thrown by golden.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        Your right.. I buy armor, molotov, smoke, gernade then a weapon. Usually you will see me with a shot gun. Or i just wait for someone to die to get a better gun. Though I buy shotguns more often if I can. If you see me with more then 1k its because I actually lived through a round.

I very rarely will use a sniper weapon.

During Nuke if you are fast enough and throw a molotov by the red container you can slow the whole rush. I think I had 10 assists last night because they wanted to rush through the fire.

Comment

The buy time may want to be adjusted.
                          On Dust II last night, one player bought six grenades in CT spawn and used them on short A.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                            On Dust II last night, one player bought six grenades in CT spawn and used them on short A.
                            Apache
                            That explains why I felt like there was constant fire on cat!

lol
                            [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                              Apache
                              That would be an asshat and be talked to.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X