Autoselect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoselect

I noticed that many of our top players tend to all cluster on the same team, typically CT at the start of a new map...

Personally I always pick Autoselect...

What do you guys think of me making everyone use Autoselect and being randomly assigned to a team at map start ?

I think it will turn people off.
    People like sometimes to play with specific people. Sometimes I want to kill apache/cain/phantom... sometimes I want to work with them and hear the banter.

I tend to get into the server fast so its hard for me to choose a side either way. I have been doing autoselect the last couple of times.

Comment

i would love for everybody to use autoselect. I always do.

Comment

I usually use autoselect. However, after playing on 3 losing teams in a row (not even close) I will choose a "favored side" depending on the map. Stacking ruins the fun and is in fact NOT competitive, which this server is supposed to be all about.
        [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

I would like it more if they autoselect...all too many times Ive heard the best players on the server at the time decide they will all join a certain team...the next 15 rounds are brutal for the other side

Comment

I always use autoselect. I did notice all the players going to CT. Force autoselect please!

Comment

I always autoselect. I don't have a problem with forcing it. Some people might complain that they want to be able to play with their friends, but you don't need to be on the same team to do that. Besides, we're all friends here
              Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
                I always autoselect. I don't have a problem with forcing it. Some people might complain that they want to be able to play with their friends, but you don't need to be on the same team to do that.
                sometimes you just want to kill specific people.... Am I the only one?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                  You want to kill me?? :'(
                  Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
                    You want to kill me?? :'(
                    yes I want to compete vs you.. in this case kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                      Yes, it's quite rude to follow someone just to kill them. Let it happen. This isn't a game where you can have fun against a person before killing them. This is a game where you hide, hide, hide and then shoot once to kill someone. AUTOSELECT you teamstacking....

Comment

So far autoselect is looking better and better.

The only legit reason people always pick ct is to stack the teams - which sux. Golden I assume you were joking around.

I was on a stacked team and they were all

We will try it this weekend and see how it works.

Comment

I have also seen some people sit in spectate for a few rounds (who are not admins). So I am sure they are waiting for a slot to open up on a winning team. In a server that is always this full there is no reason to go spectate (unless you are trying to demo a hacker).

Otherwise, I believe the correct term is "stat whore"
                          [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            So far autoselect is looking better and better.

The only legit reason people always pick ct is to stack the teams - which sux. Golden I assume you were joking around.

I was on a stacked team and they were all

We will try it this weekend and see how it works.
                            I never choose to stack .. I am happy to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                              I have also seen some people sit in spectate for a few rounds (who are not admins). So I am sure they are waiting for a slot to open up on a winning team. In a server that is always this full there is no reason to go spectate (unless you are trying to demo a hacker).

Otherwise, I believe the correct term is "stat whore"
                              I've noticed that too and I wonder what they are doing.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X