The Neverending AWP/Auto discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Neverending AWP/Auto discussion

I know we always talk about that so I make a poll because I'm curious to know what people opinion is on the matter.
    Keep everything as it is.
    50.00%
    Limit the number available per team.
    35.00%
    Raise their price.
    5.00%
    Raise their price AND limit the number available.
    10.00%

Good idea...

But remember this, it takes many, many, many players to keep a server full.

compare the number of votes in this poll to the total number of players we have.

Comment

On a competitive server like Cain's Lair there should be absolutely no limit on AWP's. I always thought limiting AWP's was something that beginner & casual servers did. It looks like more servers do it here but still CL shouldn't.

And this is not coming from someone who only uses AWP - it's only number 3 in my most used weapons and makes up only 12 percent of my total kills.

Comment

Originally posted by IQless View Post
        On a competitive server like Cain's Lair there should be absolutely no limit on AWP's. I always thought limiting AWP's was something that beginner & casual servers did. It looks like more servers do it here but still CL shouldn't.

And this is not coming from someone who only uses AWP - it's only number 3 in my most used weapons and makes up only 12 percent of my total kills.
        I'm a shitty awper and I think it should stay the way it is, I rarely ever get killed by those and when I do it's my mistake.

Comment

I like the AWP and the Auto sniper and I feel they have a place in CS BUT I feel the other guns are a bit too weak. I'd like the game to be more "hardcore" when it came to damage. 3-4 shots MAX with any gun, that would balance the game with the awp and autosniper i think.

Comment

I feel that the awp should be limited to 1-2, maybe even 3, per team.

Sure, some people will be a little upset if they can't use it but I'm really not enjoying when the server turns into an awp fest, and I know that I've heard a lot of people complain about it.

But, then, if we limit the awp should we not also limit the Negev?

curious.

Also, I'm noticing that a lot of the extra smilies are related to Unreal Tournament 99, which was one of my first multiplayer games I ever played.

It's unrelated but I really, really miss Bunny Track maps.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X