The Neverending AWP/Auto discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Neverending AWP/Auto discussion

I know we always talk about that so I make a poll because I'm curious to know what people opinion is on the matter.
    Keep everything as it is.
    50.00%
    Limit the number available per team.
    35.00%
    Raise their price.
    5.00%
    Raise their price AND limit the number available.
    10.00%

Good idea...

But remember this, it takes many, many, many players to keep a server full.

compare the number of votes in this poll to the total number of players we have.

Comment

On a competitive server like Cain's Lair there should be absolutely no limit on AWP's. I always thought limiting AWP's was something that beginner & casual servers did. It looks like more servers do it here but still CL shouldn't.

And this is not coming from someone who only uses AWP - it's only number 3 in my most used weapons and makes up only 12 percent of my total kills.

Comment

Originally posted by IQless View Post
        On a competitive server like Cain's Lair there should be absolutely no limit on AWP's. I always thought limiting AWP's was something that beginner & casual servers did. It looks like more servers do it here but still CL shouldn't.

And this is not coming from someone who only uses AWP - it's only number 3 in my most used weapons and makes up only 12 percent of my total kills.
        I'm a shitty awper and I think it should stay the way it is, I rarely ever get killed by those and when I do it's my mistake.

Comment

I like the AWP and the Auto sniper and I feel they have a place in CS BUT I feel the other guns are a bit too weak. I'd like the game to be more "hardcore" when it came to damage. 3-4 shots MAX with any gun, that would balance the game with the awp and autosniper i think.

Comment

I feel that the awp should be limited to 1-2, maybe even 3, per team.

Sure, some people will be a little upset if they can't use it but I'm really not enjoying when the server turns into an awp fest, and I know that I've heard a lot of people complain about it.

But, then, if we limit the awp should we not also limit the Negev?

curious.

Also, I'm noticing that a lot of the extra smilies are related to Unreal Tournament 99, which was one of my first multiplayer games I ever played.

It's unrelated but I really, really miss Bunny Track maps.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X