"Cain's Lair" map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cain's Lair" map

I just had this crazy idea for a map. I'm not sure how they are designed or if the map designing program is freeware or not, but I thought it would be cool for a map actually called "Cain's Lair" with like dungeons and hostages shackled lol. I've been thinking about getting into map design for FPS for years but haven't sat down to actually do it yet. Just wanted to share my idea.

Make it a theater.

http://www.cainslair.com/cainht.htm
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

A shooting in a movie theater? 2 hours before some victims rights activists sue Cain for whatever terrible reason they choose.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        A shooting in a movie theater? 2 hours before some victims rights activists sue Cain for whatever terrible reason they choose.
        LOL! Good point
        Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

You know i was thinking of making a map for the lair. I had a good idea of how it would be but I'm just not that good using hammer. I spent 2 hours trying to make a room and couldn't get it to work . There so much you need to learn. I'm a Noob.

here an overview or my idea.

oveview picked from a different game..
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
            You know i was thinking of making a map for the lair. I had a good idea of how it would be but I'm just not that good using hammer. I spent 2 hours trying to make a room and couldn't get it to work . There so much you need to learn. I'm a Noob.

here an overview or my idea.

That's pretty awesome

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
              I recognize that

I'd say the "controversy" of a theater would be enough to get a dozen more players on the server

Now.. hostage or bomb.. there's both in batman.. hmm..

Comment

I'd say more of a home theatre, that wouldn't be so blatant lol. It would have to be "lair"ish if that's a word lol, "man cave"ish

Comment

this may sound weird but it kind of makes me think of a gears of war map
                  [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

i made a post offering my skills as i'm out of inspiration but i am pretty affluent with hammer/radiant/unrealEd blah blah blah and 3dsmax/maya etc... but imma not copy someone else's work ;D

Comment

The pic I posted at the top of this page is actually Cain's Theater and is in his home. Watching movies on it is better than in a movie theater.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

wow I'd kill for a home theatre like that

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X