Official Weapons, light arms, knives, flishlights etc thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Weapons, light arms, knives, flishlights etc thread

So what kind of weapons do you guys have? I'm a criminal justice major, and I'll be going into law enforcement in a year or so. This was my purchase today: A Sig Sauer P225 9mm Luger. I have night sights on the way, and a back holster.

and my trip with my friend to the range today ... I am glad about my Sig purchase.

nice feet

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
      nice feet

You BEAT me to it!!!
      Of course, the Sig is pretty nifty as well.

Comment

IBM Model M

You might think I'm joking, but a good whack from that would hurt. It weighs a good 5 or 6 lbs.

As far as firearms go, I don't have any. I'm not much of a target shooter, but I could see myself getting something for home defense, a nice revolver like a S&W Model 686 with a 4" barrel. That or a katana. I'm not sure what would strike more fear into someone - a nice shiny revolver pointed in your general direction or a naked hairy man running at you with a 3 foot sword.

Comment

Funny Katana story .....

My friend dan and I drank a lot at the Rennisance festival last year, so he decided to buy a sword and I got a Katana. I got the typical made in china $10 Katana ... but dan was mighty Drunk. He spent $300 on this crazy sword! We ended up cutting down a good sized shrubbery to be sticks. Then, piled everything we hacked off on our other buddy's front porch. Our apt. complex wouldn't be very hapy with us if they figured out who it is.

Alcohol + sword = bad

Oh and I have awesome feet!

As home defense goes, you can't go wrong with a snub nosed .38 special. It would get the job done, and it's easy to carry and maintain.

Also, I use my Ruger MKIII .22 LR pistol for most of my target practice. 500 .22 LR for $7 beats the price of 9mm any day for putting holes in paper.

Comment

I dont have them in this place I am staying now, they are locked in a good friends gun closet. My father gave me his 50 Calibur black powder rifle and a 45. black powder pistol, along with a whole kit including rounds and many tools. I will try and get a picture of them, I cleaned them recently and they look really nice, the metal is bronzed, a really nice brown I think.

Comment

black powder guns are really cool ... fo sho get up some pictures.

Comment

Glock 45. Stock trigger and sights. Could have gotten a glock 9mm w/ red dot sights and 1/4lb trigger (in other words instant pull/shot), but it won't stop somebody in it's tracks, unlike my 45. I always keep a full 13 round mag w/ hallow/point ready to go right beside the gun, just in case.

BTW, I hope you whern't shooting those hollow's for target practice. Ball ammo works just as well, with slightly less kick, and it costs a lot less...
                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

wonder if i can use a scanner to scan this cool dagger i have..

Comment

Sorry mate i hate Gun's after been shot in the Leg with one by my Ex Wife.

Comment

The Custom 45acp I had up for sale for $4,300.00 last year. I am keeping it now.

Tools for work. handguns in other safe. :P

Comment

gti420. You should to go to 147gran sub-sonic hollow points. or at lest a 124gran +P+ HP for a OK stopping ammo. I would say sale that and get a 40 S&W but the 9mm is bast if you like to shot at the rang a lot. Cheaper ammo. Most Dept are going to the 40 nowadays

Comment

Thanks Hazz! When the zombie apocalypse hits, I know exactly who to call

Nice collection....most of those are illegal over here in California (except for Senators )

No gun for me atm, though I may get one some day if I buy a house. Probably something reliable and easily serviceable, like a USP 40 or or maybe a 9mm of some sort.

Comment

None.... it would be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                              Thanks Hazz! When the zombie apocalypse hits, I know exactly who to call

You've got enough guns there for a small army, Mr. Hazz.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X