BF4 multiplayer video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF4 multiplayer video

OHHHH I had a nerd gasm.....commander is back though it looks like someone is using a tablet for it.. not sure whats going on there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJY7...ayer_embedded#!

EDIT: commander video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZTeVnM5Sw

anyone wonder if you can get that tank in the elevator?

Comment

You can apparently command from both the PC and remotely by tablet. I won't be using a tablet for it.

This game looks sick. I'm hoping it's better than BF3 and that we can all have some fun with it. I'm not liking the ability to drop tanks into the subways though. But I'll be able to adapt to this and was already thinking of how.

I wouldn't need to get the tank in the elevator. I'd rather sit outside the building, blast a nice hole, and cover the elevator. Though I do wonder what kind of notice you'll have when the buildings come down so I could get out of the way.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
        You can apparently command from both the PC and remotely by tablet. I won't be using a tablet for it.

This game looks sick. I'm hoping it's better than BF3 and that we can all have some fun with it. I'm not liking the ability to drop tanks into the subways though. But I'll be able to adapt to this and was already thinking of how.

I wouldn't need to get the tank in the elevator. I'd rather sit outside the building, blast a nice hole, and cover the elevator. Though I do wonder what kind of notice you'll have when the buildings come down so I could get out of the way.

-Rand
        I am going to pre-order it soon. Dropping that tank down was very cool.
        I think the building will just be at the end of the game thing. They tried to make the Caspian Tower come down with tanks in beta. It failed and was added at the end of the game to show round end. I doubt they can build it into the system.

I think your tank can run out of rounds now. I just can't wait for the commander position. Also they made it a 5 person squad.

Comment

Twitch tv is streaming from the floor with BF4
          http://www.twitch.tv/battlefield?utm...attlefield.com

Comment

I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors, I want to cave floors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under Rand's Tank =P

Comment

Comment

If hardcore mode is like last time (limited enemy markers), you'll need a living spotter topside to see Rand's tank. Sadly, he makes "living" difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                  If hardcore mode is like last time (limited enemy markers), you'll need a living spotter topside to see Rand's tank. Sadly, he makes "living" difficult.
                  ahh commander can do this... the bane of Rand. Maybe we can tweak the settings to say Rand is over there.

Comment

I'm crafty, Rand may be good but he is big and bulky. And this isn't BF2 anymore

Comment

I'm often commander myself. I ended up getting stuck with or nominated for the role a lot in BF2. I can actually balance it with the tanking aspects too, but that takes a lot of brain power for a game so I don't like to do it all that often.

BF2 tanks would run out of shells too, so that's another good thing back for balance. I hope SF Zip Lines are back--those were FUN.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I would make a crappy commander. I'd just tell everyone to Rush! RUSH! RUSH! Am I allowed to kick people off my team if I am commander? I'd court marshal Niles and Cobalt's asses.

Comment

Nope you can't KP... and since it wayyyy to slow I have been listening to the live feed.
                          You will have 64 people +2 for the commander. The commander will not even show up on the map. You can't gun and be commander.
                          Not sure if you can jump in and out.
                          Nobody has mentioned patrol voice chatter yet.

Swim sprint and you can go underwater.. not sure on the distance.

Supression will only be from one type of unit.

You can shoot while in the water

Seems like in game Voip patrol is there. I looked at some Reddit posting by a dev. He confirms all over the place that the squad and commander voice is in and said something about being under a company called Sonic. Though everything is in game.
                          Last edited by goldenfooler; 11 Jun 2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                            I'm often commander myself. I ended up getting stuck with or nominated for the role a lot in BF2. I can actually balance it with the tanking aspects too, but that takes a lot of brain power for a game so I don't like to do it all that often.

BF2 tanks would run out of shells too, so that's another good thing back for balance. I hope SF Zip Lines are back--those were FUN.

-Rand
                            The funny part was that you could whore the tank command and beat the heck out of the other team very well at the same time.

Comment

Looks promising. I really hope they brought back true in-squad VOIP...

BTW, was that a second scope on that guy's gun or just a handle?
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X