BF4 where to purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF4 where to purchase

I know this debate has gone on forever but. Few nights ago I pre-ordered BF4 on Amazon. Waited a few minutes and got to thinking that maybe some kind of special might come out and I could get it cheaper.

Thats always been the most aggravating thing to me is to get something at a brick and mortar store and then find it cheaper online.

I thought about getting it online through Origin, would save me a trip to the store, but I guess I'm so old school in that I really like having the hard copy on my desk.

What are you guys gonna do, and do you think there might be a deal in the next few months.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yes. Don't pre-order until a week before the game comes out. They will always have deals. I pre-ordered BF3 early and then they came out with not only cheaper offers but stuff like "early beta access for Medal of Honor" and such. Stick it out, I'm not going to do it. Besides, I'm kind of broke.

Comment

No need to pre-order so early. Fall is still a while away.

But, I think Amazon does give you $10 towards next video game purchase/
      [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Thanks Phan, I was thinkin as much. There is gonna be a beta I believe. Anyone gonna play that.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I think if you have premium you get access to the beta. If not you have to buy the deluxe version now to get into beta. That seems to be only through Orgin.

Comment

Keep in mind also that games are notorious for missing their original shipping dates, so there's a really good chance it won't come out when you expect. It may be harder here since they're supposed to go on consoles too, but that is worrisome in another sense: they may rush it at the end and screw more things up than usual in a BF game.

-Rand

P.S. I hate betas. That's never an incentive for me.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X