X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta Access Information

Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta Access Information

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefi...ss-information
    Last edited by Cain; 28 Oct 2013, 04:00 PM.

The Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta will be available world-wide across all platforms, however only Xbox 360 and PC players in Asian regions--including those in Japan and Korea--will be able to gain Beta access

Interesting about this.

Comment

Apparently if your have BF3 Premium you get the earliest access to the BETA.

The BF4 pre-order just gets you in right before the general public gets in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        Apparently if your have BF3 Premium you get the earliest access to the BETA.

The BF4 pre-order just gets you in right before the general public gets in.
        Unless you do the delux version and you get 3 packs of things... kinda like hats I think in TF

Comment

You should also have BETA access if you pre-ordered MOH:WF Fyi

Edit: I now see where it talks about that =/

2nd Edit: YEA !!!!@@@###$%$%#@$%#@!!!!!!! I see it. Woot !!!

Comment

I ordered deluxe... BUT my computer blocked purchase, my work computer blocked purchase, my IPHONE allowed the purchase.. Downloading the beta? 99% and goes back to 80% and starts over... This has been a real PITA..

Turned off pop up blocker, even turned off anti virus.. no joy

New origin download

New drivers...
            and at 99% get error message
            262148:131086

and back to 81% downlload

Grrrrrrrr
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
              I ordered deluxe... BUT my computer blocked purchase, my work computer blocked purchase, my IPHONE allowed the purchase.. Downloading the beta? 99% and goes back to 80% and starts over... This has been a real PITA..

Turned off pop up blocker, even turned off anti virus.. no joy

New origin download

New drivers...
              and at 99% get error message
              262148:131086

and back to 81% downlload

Grrrrrrrr
              I'm the same boat bud. This is an origin problem. It has nothing to do with our computers.

Comment

Makes me think what is the rush to set up an account
                [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

For some people it works well. Though last night I crashed 3 times in an hour. That was my first session of crashing.
                  I was in the top 5 as well.

Comment

On the Internets, several guys with the failed download problem had success with this solution. I haven't tested it, but it's easy & safe.

MonasticMoose
                    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...62457890340/2/
                    I was having the same error and the 100% to 81% loop and here is what worked for me:
                    1. If you are in the process of downloading, pause the download and exit origin.
                    (I was at about 50% so had not started looping yet. Not sure if this works when already looping.)
                    2. With origin closed, open windows's network adapter settings for your internet adapter.
                    3. Set the manual dns servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and apply/close. (These are google dns servers.)
                    4. Open a command prompt as admin and run "ipconfig /flushdns".
                    5. Now open origin and resume the download. This time it finally installed after 100%!

If you need some technical how-to help on this topic, go here: https://developers.google.com/speed/...dns/docs/using

Good Luck!

Comment

I aint doing all that... Thanks, though.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X