Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bf3??

Who amongst you is still playing BF3 ??

On occasion. I like to share the time between CSGO and BF3. I enjoy all the chatter in CSGO.

Comment

Phantom will we be hearing you again in BF4.... please say yes.. though it will only be in squad.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
        Phantom will we be hearing you again in BF4.... please say yes.. though it will only be in squad.
        A bit low on funds at the moment, but soon enough I will be able to buy the headset I really want. The Razer Tiamat (sp) with the 7.1 sound version. It looks comfortable enough for my head. I just don't think spending 180 bucks on something unnecessary right now.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          A bit low on funds at the moment, but soon enough I will be able to buy the headset I really want. The Razer Tiamat (sp) with the 7.1 sound version. It looks comfortable enough for my head. I just don't think spending 180 bucks on something unnecessary right now.
          I know you can get the money.. just sell yourself a little better on the streets

Comment

I played a few rounds the other night on the free maps that came out last. LOL! Still only level 25!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
              I know you can get the money.. just sell yourself a little better on the streets
              The streets are just as bad as my booty hole... all dry in there.

Comment

I definitely still play.
                [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

I play on and off but I have been mainly CS:GO for the past few months.

Such a different style of playing, hard to swap between them. I play CS and I feel liking I'm a floating fairy in BF3.

Comment

Yea its hard to remember how to run fast going from one to another. I have a hard time remembering how to do the chat in BF3.

Comment

Mini and I just plated a little TDM, fun stuff.
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

here is to hopping they do this bf the right way and not douche it up ....from what i see and hear its the right way for sure 100 % spectate is awesome and will own dumb noobs with a program...and yes i play still when i see frieds in ...i am checking out marvel heros atm so yeah

Comment

I haven't played in months. Completing all of the assignments got depressing after a while.

Comment

I still play every day. Gotta get my FPS fix somehow!
                            Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Very cool, Bacon. I'm toying with the idea of popping up a small BF3 server.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X