Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voip button in screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/mGwzN6l.jpg

VOIP says squad... which I'm assuming means you can choose between Team talk and maybe even All talk. Those options are really good to see. And who is hiding the kill log? That's the best way to find people. Maybe I'm the only one so hell bent on revenge and dog tags.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      And who is hiding the kill log? That's the best way to find people. Maybe I'm the only one so hell bent on revenge and dog tags.
      I have to agree, the kill log is one the best ways to find people. I always pay attention to the location of certain players on my team and when I know the pattern of the individual I want to kill. I just wait for when he kills that person or a person near him, easy. But it does require a certain amount of mental multi-tasking which I believe a lot of players lack.......

Comment

voip is such a big deal. glad they're throwing it back in. i know in today's age of gaming it'd probably be annoying with a bigger crowd/more idiots playing, but it looks like admins are getting some handy tools to help keep the servers 'clean'

Comment

Cobalt, is the VOIP working as good as it did in BF2??

Comment

I remember EA saying Voip did not work correctly in the BF3 Alpha, but would be working in the game. They lied.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              I remember EA saying Voip did not work correctly in the BF3 Alpha, but would be working in the game. They lied.
              Apache
              Yep. Cobalt? Does VOIP work as good as it does in BF2??

Comment

Havent heard a peep from anybody in Voip on any of my teams. Dunno what the deal is, and havent seen anyone comment on it in any of the feedback forums anywhere. So I cant say.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Thx Cobalt. Please bring the issue up in the Forums.

It is likely that most of these kids playing this game (BF4) don't care about VOIP because they have not seen it used extensively and effectively. Clan guys all use their own Teamspeak channels, and could care less about others outside their circle. They are playing a game within a game the other players might as well be bots.

The oldtimers who loved BF2 really believe VOIP to be an important part of the game, and we will be very disappointed if it is not fixed in BF4.

Comment

VOIP is a must for me.

this says that they should have it... but who knows.

http://www.ibtimes.com/battlefield-4...-video-1303821

Comment

Yeah, I'm firmly in the "MUST HAVE VOIP!" squad, but I'm very pessimistic they'll have it working right. I don't know how even EA doesn't have a guy around who can fix something that was working perfectly in BF2 then got broken along the way despite ~3 tries in different games now.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

They should hire Sirex to fix it.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          They should hire Sirex to fix it.
                          Apache
                          what accent would you like the players to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            It is likely that most of these kids playing this game (BF4) don't care about VOIP because they have not seen it used extensively and effectively. Clan guys all use their own Teamspeak channels, and could care less about others outside their circle. They are playing a game within a game the other players might as well be bots.
                            Exactly why they don't give a crap.

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            The oldtimers who loved BF2 really believe VOIP to be an important part of the game, and we will be very disappointed if it is not fixed in BF4.
                            I guess I'm one of the oldtimers. That was one of the reasons I thought BF2 was so great. You could get in a squad with 5 people you didnt know and play like a coordinated unit if everyone talked to each other.
                            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X