England is becoming really upsetting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England is becoming really upsetting.

First we have an 11 year old boy executed at point blank range earlier in the week and it doesn't take long for the next upset coming out of the current youth yob culture going on in this country.

Man dies after street gang attack
    Brent Martin
    Mr Martin suffered a sustained and brutal attack
    A 23-year-old man with learning difficulties has died in hospital after being "savagely attacked" by a gang of up to five youths.

Brent Martin was found with multiple injuries on Sunderland's Town End Farm estate on Thursday night after reports of a man being beaten up.

He was taken to the city's Royal Hospital, where he died on Saturday.

A 21-year-old man and three youths, one aged 16 and two aged 17, are being questioned on suspicion of murder.

Mr Martin, described as vulnerable by police, had been the victim of a "sustained and brutal" beating.

Police have appealed to parents in the area to question their children about their whereabouts at the time of the attack.

Speaking on Friday, Det Supt Kay Blyth, who is leading the investigation, said: "I would appeal to parents in the area to think about what their children were doing last night.

"Did they come in late and were acting out of the ordinary? Did they fail to come home at all?"

She said the area where the attack happened had experienced low-level anti-social behaviour, but crime levels were relatively low.

Anyone with information about the incident should contact Northumbria Police.
    Earlier in the year...

Seven teenagers were questioned by police yesterday after a 16-year-old boy was chased by a mob and stabbed to death in a London street lined with ?1 million homes.

Witnesses say that teenage girls egged on the attack with shouts of ?Kill him, kill him? before the victim, named last night as Kodjo Yenga, was surrounded. At one point Kodjo raised his arms to fend off blows from sticks. The suspects being held include four 13-year-olds, two 15-years-olds and a man aged 21.
    The list just goes on and on.

Welcome to America.
    --Slaughter

Comment

How are your laws in America against things like this? The kids that do these killings over here basically get a slap on the wrist.... in other words 3 years in a cushy YOI and out in 2.

Comment

No, kids get pretty bad sentences usually. Atleast around here, I live near a town with the most murders per capita in the country. We do not take violence lightly here. About a year ago, two kids ambushed some off duty military men walking in a park here in Monterey, beat em up with some bats. I know one of the assholes that did the batting. He served some pretty good time for that. Although I wish he was hung. But, for murder, a kid will go to jail for damn near 25 to life in Cali. Especially if it is 3rd strike. Sometimes it is TOO harsh.

Comment

A 13 year old, my parents didn't even let me play Golden Eye until I turned 13...

That stuff just blows my mind.

Comment

We don't play here in Florida. We kick there butts!

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
              No, kids get pretty bad sentences usually. Atleast around here, I live near a town with the most murders per capita in the country. We do not take violence lightly here. About a year ago, two kids ambushed some off duty military men walking in a park here in Monterey, beat em up with some bats. I know one of the assholes that did the batting. He served some pretty good time for that. Although I wish he was hung. But, for murder, a kid will go to jail for damn near 25 to life in Cali. Especially if it is 3rd strike. Sometimes it is TOO harsh.
              Your in Monterrey? Damn were neighbors. Ambushing military people doesn't sound like a good idea.

Comment

It wasnt. Those two idiots are still serving good time for that insanity. And if I see the guy out and acting like a doofus again, I will show him a thing or two about baseball bats.

Comment

well here in good ol' beaver land we dont believe in the death penalty and it's worse in quebec..cause if that would have happend here then the worst those guy would have got is 6 monthes in jail and two years of probation..yup

Comment

This is all so sad, but what do we expect in a society when you are afraid to punish you child for being accused of child abuse. They can grow up with no boundaries. I was brought up with boundaries and I know right from wrong as does my daughter who is currently serving a grounding for her attitude. She is a teenager and has to test the waters and I give allowance for this, it's part of growing up, but other than that I operate on as near a zero tolerance level as possible. Hopefully by doing this she will learn the boundaries my brothers and sister learnt.

I believe if more families did this the poor family of this 11 year old would not be living every day of the rest of their lives grieving for a little boy who had just been to soccer practice and never had a care in the world. It was so sad, he was just about to start high school, his new uniform proudly hanging in his wardrobe never to be worn.

As for punishment, depending on their age they will get maybe 13 years and out in 7. If they are under 18 they will go to a youth centre, get a better education than those who abide by the law, get support when they come out, housing, job even a new name. Justice is strange!
                    Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

More salt in the wounds.

A Jehovah's Witness has been spared a jail term after admitting a series of sexual assaults on children and adults in Clevedon.

Michael Porter, of Okehampton Close, north London, admitted 24 counts of indecent assault and gross indecency on 13 victims aged 18 months and older.
                      A management consultant branded his wife with a hot steam iron because she had failed to press his shirt.

Cambridge graduate Colin Read, 25, also slashed her with a knife because she had forgotten to make his sandwiches.

But the ?90,000-a-year executive walked free from court - with just a ?2,000 fine.
                      A senior doctor who savagely beat up his wife after they argued about buying a new car has escaped a prison sentence.

Anaesthetics consultant Stuart Brown, 37, threw his wife to the floor and punched her at least 24 times as she lay at his feet.

He claimed a "red mist" descended after she went to sleep in the spare bedroom.

The vicious assault on Carol Mcewan followed regular verbal and physical abuse during their seven-year marriage.

But Brown, 37, who is thought to earn ?100,000 a year, walked free from court after being ordered to pay her just ?500 in compensation.
                      All these are from the past few days.

Comment

And here I thought the British legal system worked.....that's insane

Juneau , gang violence happens with disturbing regularity here in California. With more than 35 million people living here, and most living in urban areas, this sort of thing is bound to happen more often. Not to mention we have 4 different ethnocentric gang groups that tend to not like each other (Asian, White, Black, Hispanic), which only throws more fuel on the fire.

@Brinn: You're missing it.....you HAVE parents that put limits on you. Just about all of these kids have disinterested, overworked or abusive parents that leads them to seek belonging somewhere else. And the violent gangs are more than happy to oblige :P

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                          And here I thought the British legal system worked.....that's insane

Juneau , gang violence happens with disturbing regularity here in California. With more than 35 million people living here, and most living in urban areas, this sort of thing is bound to happen more often. Not to mention we have 4 different ethnocentric gang groups that tend to not like each other (Asian, White, Black, Hispanic), which only throws more fuel on the fire.

@Brinn: You're missing it.....you HAVE parents that put limits on you. Just about all of these kids have disinterested, overworked or abusive parents that leads them to seek belonging somewhere else. And the violent gangs are more than happy to oblige :P
                          The sad thing is, is that it isn't really gang mentality or gang violence. It is restricted to a group of people that follow a trend, just like Emo, Goth etc. Only this time there isn't just music and dress code but a really bad attitude to everything. These groups of kids are not specifically white only, black only etc. Just groups of idiots spanning all races that make the lives of honest hard working folk a living hell, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Comment

thas the way it goes over here juneau most people turn a blind eye to it all but it is seriosly needing reworked

Comment

sorry carbon.

was looking at the wrong name there opps.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X